'Don't Starve' Coming to PS4 in January

Chambers35

Hey :wave:

The PS Blog announced what Europe will be getting for January's PS+, and aside from Borderlands 2 and DMC, we'll also be getting 'Don't Starve'. I'm not sure if everywhere else will be getting it too, but I hope so :)

"Making its console debut is the beautifully crafted Don’t Starve from Klei Entertainment (Shank, Mark of the Ninja). Set in a world of science and magic, Don’t Starve is a wilderness survival game where you play as Wilson an intrepid gentleman scientist who is trapped by a demon and transported into this dark and mysterious world."

I've been watching some let's plays (the PC version) over the last few days and the game looks really awesome, I'm quite surprised how excited I am to play it :yay:

Here's a little gameplay trailer:

Anyway; I just wanted to let people know who didn't already :D And I'm wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it? I hope it has a good trophy list too!

Edited by Chambers35

Glad to hear it's finally confirmed and not just a rumor anymore but I really hope it comes to North American PlayStation Plus members too.

I have the game on Steam and I thoroughly enjoy it but it keeps crashing on my computer and I'm about 90% sure it's because my computer is far from even an entry level gaming PC so it'd be nice to be able to play it on something where it will actually run.

Also, this is somewhat unrelated but it would also be nice if Battlefield 4 would let me play the campaign without crashing or corrupting my save data. I've been content with playing MP for the time being but I just finished up getting the MP trophies and now I want my SP trophies so I can earn that shiny new Platinum trophy.

Hey :wave:

The PS Blog announced what Europe will be getting for January's PS+, and aside from Borderlands 2 and DMC, we'll also be getting 'Don't Starve'. I'm not sure if everywhere else will be getting it too, but I hope so :)

"Making its console debut is the beautifully crafted Don’t Starve from Klei Entertainment (Shank, Mark of the Ninja). Set in a world of science and magic, Don’t Starve is a wilderness survival game where you play as Wilson an intrepid gentleman scientist who is trapped by a demon and transported into this dark and mysterious world."

I've been watching some let's plays (the PC version) over the last few days and the game looks really awesome, I'm quite surprised how excited I am to play it :yay:

Here's a little gameplay trailer:

Anyway; I just wanted to let people know who didn't already :D And I'm wondering if anyone else is looking forward to it? I hope it has a good trophy list too!