Difficulty without duplication..

Kwotey

It's just more time consuming. Platted without dupe glitch took me around 110 hours but if I've a chance to plat it again I think I could trim it down to 70 hours range  (too over-hoarded and really lacked inventory management discipline early on for my part).

With dupe glitch I'm sure I could plat in 40 hours or maybe 30.

10 hours ago, Gecko-Byte said:

There is a thread here on PSNprofiles somewhere that teaches you how to get earlier versions of a digitally downloaded game, if that means anything to your plans.

Yeah I've looked into this before on games.. Can't be bothered with the hassle really.. I'm fine playing without duplication anyway not too fussed about time too much to be fair..

8 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

It's just more time consuming. Platted without dupe glitch took me around 110 hours but if I've a chance to plat it again I think I could trim it down to 70 hours range  (too over-hoarded and really lacked inventory management discipline early on for my part).

With dupe glitch I'm sure I could plat in 40 hours or maybe 30.

Ok cool ill have a read of some guides and general tips and such thanks. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 7:31 AM, Kwotey said:

Yeah I've looked into this before on games.. Can't be bothered with the hassle really.. I'm fine playing without duplication anyway not too fussed about time too much to be fair..

Ok cool ill have a read of some guides and general tips and such thanks. 

I dont know if this is already too late but you can still dupe on latest version. You can't do it from any inventory chest you have but you are able to dupe while in any vendor screen. Ill usually take any item I have 1 of and run over the the food stall in front of the restaurant and dupe whatever I need and store it away. The store is open until 18:00 so its mostly available whenever.

• Like 1