No trophy guide yet??

mike_87

1 hour ago, mike_87 said:

Wheres your guide then man? Reason im asking is because i abandoned the game unfortunately. I have just 14 trophies and could do witj the guide now plus quake II has just been released with trophies also but they say thats alot easier but less trophies also

Sorry to hear that. I'm not familiar with expansions so I have to play those levels again for the trophies related to those levels.

I'll have more free time time in September, I'll resume my work on the guide by then.

Started the game today and there is an option to select the starting level and difficulty.

On Quake 2 it‘s supposed to be possible to unlock expansion episode trophies by selecting the final mission and playing just that. I wonder if the same is possible on Quake 1 for nightmare difficulty?

edit: Just tried it on episode 1 by loading up the boss stage and finishing it. Didn‘t get the trophy for beating the episode, so I assume it also wouldn‘t work for nightmare mode.

Edited by soniq

• 2 months later...

I have done a full video guide from start to platinum for those who like audio commentary, split into 7 videos with timestamps.

1/7 - Base game Nightmare
2/7 - Scourge of Armagon Nightmare 
3/7 - Dissolution of Eternity Episode 1 Nightmare
4/7 - Dissolution of Eternity Episode 2 Nightmare
5/7 - Dimensions of the Past Nightmare
6/7 - Dimensions of the Machine Nightmare
7/7 - Trophy Cleanup

Here is a link to the playlist on YouTube

• Like 1