Trophy guide for DLC?

Knispel_1940

7 hours ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Hi, 

is anyone working on trophy guide for the dlc please? I would like to read few tips for the dlc before I go for 100%.

I think a few writers are working on one, I don't think it will be too long till it's up, I think they have got it all done actually perhaps, so maybe will be published within the next few days (maybe I'm being optimistic)!! Basically shouldn't be long.

I'll be making some vids, but I'm still testing a lot of stuff, Trophy Guide will likely be up before I start throwing my stuff up.

I'll be making detailed videos on fastest/easiest way to do everything, as a example of my perspective, I just put a 2 hour Platinum Speedrun up off the game over on the PS5 forums!!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I think a few writers are working on one, I don't think it will be too long till it's up, I think they have got it all done actually perhaps, so maybe will be published within the next few days (maybe I'm being optimistic)!! Basically shouldn't be long.

I'll be making some vids, but I'm still testing a lot of stuff, Trophy Guide will likely be up before I start throwing my stuff up.

I'll be making detailed videos on fastest/easiest way to do everything, as a example of my perspective, I just put a 2 hour Platinum Speedrun up off the game over on the PS5 forums!!

Nice I check your videos for inspiration. 2 hours run sounds great! I would like to stack the platinum in the future so videos like this would be very usefull for me 

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

How would you rate the overall difficutly for the 100% giveortake pal? I guess it's harder than the plat isn't it? 

6 hours ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Nice I check your videos for inspiration. 2 hours run sounds great! I would like to stack the platinum in the future so videos like this would be very usefull for me 

I don't think I would advise the 2 hour platinum route unless you are experienced, perhaps my 5 hour walkthrough would be better.

That said, on my 2 hour walkthrough we do everything on no shell and on my 5 hour we do a standard 100% playthrough first and then no shell after, so my 2 hour guide isn't much harder really, it just means we collect a bit of stuff along the way and that you have no general 1st playthrough to practice.

3 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

How would you rate the overall difficutly for the 100% giveortake pal? I guess it's harder than the plat isn't it? 

I can't really give a good estimate yet mate as I'm still messing about with early stuff trying figure out the way things work exactly and also looking for the best ways to do things. 

All I would say now is that it's not much different to the main game in terms of difficulty, it's just MUCH grindier. 

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I don't think I would advise the 2 hour platinum route unless you are experienced, perhaps my 5 hour walkthrough would be better.

That said, on my 2 hour walkthrough we do everything on no shell and on my 5 hour we do a standard 100% playthrough first and then no shell after, so my 2 hour guide isn't much harder really, it just means we collect a bit of stuff along the way and that you have no general 1st playthrough to practice.

I can't really give a good estimate yet mate as I'm still messing about with early stuff trying figure out the way things work exactly and also looking for the best ways to do things. 

All I would say now is that it's not much different to the main game in terms of difficulty, it's just MUCH grindier. 

Im experienced souls player so I try 2 hours run on PS5. I just want to see few tips and Im ready for that.

• Like 1

hello, i just got done with the dlc today and i'm 14th person to 100% mortal shell on ps5 i would be able to give some tips if need be but i think some people are working on a guide so maybe it's better to wait for that but you can ask me if you want and i will reply and try to help however i can!

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I snagged this one for under 20$ new so I will have to look into your guides. First I need to finish my Akiba's Trip Hellbound guide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legate_Hawk said:

hello, i just got done with the dlc today and i'm 14th person to 100% mortal shell on ps5 i would be able to give some tips if need be but i think some people are working on a guide so maybe it's better to wait for that but you can ask me if you want and i will reply and try to help however i can!

I will wait for the guide but you can write your opinion about the dlc and trophies. You can write it here or pm me on playstation if you want