(Mild spoilers) True Final Millennium Tower preparation advice

Maahniac

Ok so I'm almost ready to take on the two Premium Adventure dungeons, but I've read all sorts of contradicting tips in terms of how I need to prepare for the last tower. The trophy guide seems to suggest that you need all jobs for alle characters completely levelled up, which is an insane grind. But various players on reddit and so on seem to suggest that you don't need to grind nearly that much. I'm currently at level 99 with all characters, and each have their main job at 99 as well. Do I really need to grind all their other jobs to 99 as well? This will take me 20 hours or so, even if farming Invested Vagabonds in the Kamurocho sewers, like I've done so far. I'd love to hear from players who've already done it.

My setup right now:

Kasuga lvl. 99, Hero lvl. 99
Adachi lvl. 99, Detective lvl. 99
Nanba lvl. 99, Homeless lvl. 99
Saeko lvl. 99, Idol lvl. 99, Barmaid lvl. 38
Joon-gi lvl. 99, Hitman lvl. 99, Host lvl. 39
Zhao lvl. 99, Gangster lvl. 99, Fortune Teller lvl. 39
Eri lvl. 99, Clerk lvl. 99, Night Queen lvl. 38

• 11 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 7:15 AM, ReoJee said:

Did this in July

You do not need all jobs at 99. I did some leveling up on other jobs, but mainly to get water skills. Getting to level ~25-30 with each jobs takes 10-20 minutes of Kamurocho dungeon Vagabond grind.

I did it with this lineup:
Kasuga lvl. 99, Hero lvl. 99
Adachi lvl. 99, Enforcer lvl. 99
Saeko lvl. 99, Idol lvl. 99
Joon-gi lvl. 99, Hitman lvl. 99,

Tips from me:

- put health items in storage and be fully stocked on the character as well as there will be some save points during the dungeon where you can replenish health and access storage

- Cast Peerless Resolve with Kasuga at the start of every fight.

- Summon Mazochist during last fight to minimize damage (in the guide below).

I used these posts to prepare myself + a guide with enemies description of their weaknesses, etc.
https://www.reddit.com/r/yakuzagames/comments/k4cxqz/how_i_easily_beat_true_final_millennium_tower/

Thanks for the tips. I still leveled a few other jobs on all characters to job level 30, but I was able to beat the True Final Millennium Tower on my 3rd try! Happy that all my grinding paid off. 

• Like 1