50 Titles Trophy

I'm working on this trophy right now, but here's how I planned it:

38 Titles from characters reaching Lv.10

3 Titles for winning 100 match with each summon (Combined it with 300 wins trophy)

3 Titles for playtime (10,50,100 hrs)

3 Titles for gil (1000.10000,100000 gil)

1 Title for reaching offline rank Crystal A (Y'shtola for core battle grind)

3 Titles for reaching online ranks (bronze, silver, gold)

I also got one title for buying Y'shtola (manikins titles)

You can also include character type wins, I had the Marksman title for winning 150 matches online

- I played ranked till 300 wins while leveling available characters. 

- Bought Y'shtola for the core battle grind, the best place to farm exp and gil quickly. I have around 90% of the characters at max level but no title for the characters out of rotation, so I have to wait until they are available to get their titles.

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, TheBigMoha said:

I guess it has to be 51, cause when I got 10 titles.. the trophy didn’t pop, and after it turns to 11.. the trophy did pop.

Note: if you know something about (in the nick of time trophy) please tell me 1f602.png

I think I know why it’s not unlocked. I counted the default online rank title ? for In the Nick of Time, I used to either play as emperor or any fast character. Lock into different opponents and wait for them to hit so you can interrupt them, I’d target magicians. You need to do 5 interruptions if I’m not wrong in a single game. You can check if you fulfilled it or not by pressing square during score screen and see allied saved points. If I remember correctly, 60 points means you interrupted 5 attacks.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

So, I'm reviving this topic asking what were the titles you went for?

On 30/08/2021 at 7:34 PM, aldreezi said:

I'm working on this trophy right now, but here's how I planned it:

38 Titles from characters reaching Lv.10

3 Titles for winning 100 match with each summon (Combined it with 300 wins trophy)

3 Titles for playtime (10,50,100 hrs)

3 Titles for gil (1000.10000,100000 gil)

1 Title for reaching offline rank Crystal A (Y'shtola for core battle grind)

3 Titles for reaching online ranks (bronze, silver, gold)

As this list states 38 titles from characters and there is only 28 characters to lvl up to 10, the list only allows 41 titles. Also, are the gil titles cummulative or only what you have at the moment?

15 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

So, I'm reviving this topic asking what were the titles you went for?

As this list states 38 titles from characters and there is only 28 characters to lvl up to 10, the list only allows 41 titles. Also, are the gil titles cummulative or only what you have at the moment?

Hey, 

Been a long time since I played this, but I think I accounted for DLC characters in my reply. It is important to note that you need to buy DLC characters to get their respective titles, maxing their levels during any rotation without buying them won't unlock the titles. As for Gil titles, it's cumulative. I recommend going for character and summon wins titles if you don't want to buy DLC.

Enjoy! And happy hunting :)   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2023. 6. 19. at 11:02 PM, aldreezi said:

Hey, 

Been a long time since I played this, but I think I accounted for DLC characters in my reply. It is important to note that you need to buy DLC characters to get their respective titles, maxing their levels during any rotation without buying them won't unlock the titles. As for Gil titles, it's cumulative. I recommend going for character and summon wins titles if you don't want to buy DLC.

Enjoy! And happy hunting :)   

Hello.
I have a question.

You said that you can't get the title if you get lv10 before the character rotation,
Can I get a title if the character who took lv10 is rotation ?

sorry,

The answer was on the bulletin board.

Edited by Lasjun
  • Like 1