METAPHYSICAL! Hard or just broken?

Ancestral_Spirit

Looking at getting this game since it's on sale on PSN right now, but i wouldn't mind getting an opinion from someone who's played the game.

Is the difficulty for this on the same level as something like Super Meat Boy, or are we just saying that the METAPHYSICAL trophy is hard but no one's really attempted it yet.

I can't stand uber frustrating games like Super Meat Boy and Cloudberry Kingdom, so for the most part i avoid them like the plague.

So is this game anything like those 2?

My other question is, is that with over 100 people on this site owning it and no one has it, is the trophy broken or just difficult?

It's nowhere as hard. I've finished the game and I'm not especially talented - I'm just missing some of the grindy ones (and on Metaphysical, which I'm happy in a way to hear is officially glitched as I've achieved 9 levels without being hit). The game is a lot of fun, differently unique aesthetics and great soundtrack (available on bandcamp). I'd pick it up either way unless you're super keen on maintaining a 100% profile (which you don't appear to?).

1 minute ago, visighost said:

It's nowhere as hard. I've finished the game and I'm not especially talented

Thank you for your honesty  :) 

I knew what the game was like but wasn't entirely sure on the difficulty level.

I'm afraid i've made it a point to not buy games that don't work.

My profile is pretty hit and miss when it comes to 100%'s i'll give you that  xD 

For the most part though i do intend to go back to a lot of my games, but you may also have noticed that a lot of my games i've simply done the online for them to get the potentially later on down the line 'unobtainable trophies' out of the way.