One piece pirate warriors 3 chinese version

Mezarel

• 6 months later...

This is an old post... but anyway, There are only various Chinese versions of the Musou games, usually there is only Simplified Chinese (Hong Kong), often it has its own trophy list but usually doesn't (Samurai Warriors etc)

Dynasty Warirors 8 has both Simplified Chinese and main land China regular Chinese.

This game however is weird. All Hong Kong versions share the trophy set with another region (I think English)

For some reason, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 has a main land Chinese version which is only on PS4. I have a friend who bought Vita version of this game but sadly it was not the Chinese version.it is digital only, so you're gonna have to somehow get a mainland China account in order to get this one.

13 hours ago, enaysoft said:

This is an old post... but anyway, There are only various Chinese versions of the Musou games, usually there is only Simplified Chinese (Hong Kong), often it has its own trophy list but usually doesn't (Samurai Warriors etc)

Dynasty Warirors 8 has both Simplified Chinese and main land China regular Chinese.

This game however is weird. All Hong Kong versions share the trophy set with another region (I think English)

For some reason, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 has a main land Chinese version which is only on PS4. I have a friend who bought Vita version of this game but sadly it was not the Chinese version.it is digital only, so you're gonna have to somehow get a mainland China account in order to get this one.

Incorrect. Your friend bought the HK version by accident. The Mainland China version has both Retail and Digital editions available but you have to be very careful which one you buy and where from, else you will get one of the other lists instead.

Warriors
Japanese = 無双
Chinese simplified = 無雙
Chinese = 无双

PlayAsia informed there was only HK version on Vita and Main land china there isn't. This is information supplied to me when I was trying to get it several years ago as I was trying to try various Chinese Vita games at the time.

8 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Warriors
Japanese = 無双
Chinese simplified = 無雙
Chinese = 无双

PlayAsia informed there was only HK version on Vita and Main land china there isn't. This is information supplied to me when I was trying to get it several years ago as I was trying to try various Chinese Vita games at the time.

They either have their wires crossed or are grossly misinformed, because retail versions do exist but they are very rare and expensive - @ArmoredSnowman can attest to that.

Yep sorry, just did more googling and found them ?

It's weird because I have a literal memory, several years ago of double checking on google and google image search and not finding anything. Also my friend who bought the wrong version didn't mention it either.

Edited by enaysoft

41 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yep sorry, just did more googling and found them 1f605.png

It's weird because I have a literal memory, several years ago of double checking on google and google image search and not finding anything. Also my friend who bought the wrong version didn't mention it either.

I know how it feels. I bought both HK & China carts years ago. I've long-since sold them, but it's much better to just get the game digitally, if possible. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...