Armory Keys and Access Cards

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/21 at 0:33 PM, AllHailScience said:

But not a single one in 28 lvl's? That can't be true. I assume that this is a bug.

Also the game offers to complete tutorials each time I go to single player.

People on the other forum say that the only way to fix this is to delete your save and start over. 1f61f.png

Did you solve this? I am on level 40 & have the same issue & get that tutorial message too!!

7 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Did you solve this? I am on level 40 & have the same issue & get that tutorial message too!!

The only solution was to delete the save and start over, after that the cards for as intended.

The game is used bugged I have been at level 100 for 3 days not before the game crashed so I had to afk more to level 100, currently back at 86.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ClearVHS said:

The only solution was to delete the save and start over, after that the cards for as intended.

The game is used bugged I have been at level 100 for 3 days not before the game crashed so I had to afk more to level 100, currently back at 86.

Yes, I had to delete my save and after that I started getting cards and keys normally.

• Like 1

On 25/9/21 at 0:45 AM, AllHailScience said:

Yes, I had to delete my save and after that I started getting cards and keys normally.

i begrudgingly deleted my save and restarted and the cards & keys are being unlocked. Thanks for your advice @ClearVHS & @AllHailScience. I wish I would’ve done this before spending so much time on the game - now back to the grind….

• Like 2