Navigators trophy not unlocking

CryptoNorge

Hi there, I have been trying to build a exocraft. I ended up buying the exocraft blueprint from the anomaly station and built the exocraft but no trophy. (I have tried a different planets with no luck). I haven’t yet tried the method under the trophy description, which I may try on another save file. If anyone could give me some clarity on this that would be great.

cheers

The trophy should pop the moment you build your first Geobay, which is what happened everytime I did this trophy on my 3 accounts. If it hasn't popped, then all I can suggest is you delete all the saves off your hard drive and try again. The PSNP Guide for this trophy is out of date and has you do it the long way round - here's what I said in my Guide on .org:

You can get your first Exocraft by digging up 4 Buried Technology Modules, then redeeming them in the Construction Research Station on the Space Anomaly and buying the Roamer Geobay from the Transport Modules Tech Tree.

Once bought, the Roamer Geobay requires the following items before you can actually build it:

x5 Metal Plating
x2 Ion Battery
x50 Paraffinium (obtained either by mining it from deposits on certain planets or buying it from a Trader/Trade Terminal)

The trophy will pop shortly after placing the Geobay.

Also, make sure you're not in Creative Mode because that will disable trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

You don't actually have to purchase any blueprints at all... During Expeditions 3 I just hopped on another player's Pilgrim and the trophy popped (using a different JP account for trophy testing purposes). I'm not sure if this is a new bug but that exocraft is now registered as if I own it on that game save.  I can summon it on the menu despite not having built its 'base unit'. I hope this doesn't get patched coz it's surely going to be useful in Expeditions. It was quick and easy to harvest materials while getting a bit of protection from storms early in the game.  This too works on the other Exo-crafts - Roamer, Minotaur etc...

Edited by Eispan

3 hours ago, Eispan said:

You don't actually have to purchase any blueprints at all... During Expeditions 3 I just hopped on another player's Pilgrim and the trophy popped (using a different JP account for trophy testing purposes). I'm not sure if this is a new bug but that exocraft is now registered as if I own it on that game save.  I can summon it on the menu despite not having built its 'base unit'. I hope this doesn't get patched coz it's surely going to be useful in Expeditions. It was quick and easy to harvest materials while getting a bit of protection from storms early in the game.  This too works on the other Exo-crafts - Roamer, Minotaur etc...

That trick won't work in 6 weeks time when Expedition 3 goes offline and we (hopefully) get the next one. Also, the 3.66 patch is due in the next day or 2 and fixes multiple issues with the Exocrafts so don't bet of this glitch being around much longer.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 month later...
On 13/09/2021 at 11:55 PM, HuntingFever said:

... the 3.66 patch is due in the next day or 2 and fixes multiple issues with the Exocrafts so don't bet of this glitch being around much longer.

That's gonna be a bummer... good thing we don't really need any of them in Expedition 4.  The starships are also easier to repair now compared to Expedition 3.  Took me less than 10 minutes to jumps start my ship.