NFS R. Confused by Something.

ShadowGandalf

P1010386.jpg

Can someone explain this? The event is marked with a NEW tag, but I'm on the Speedwall for it, meaning, I've done it. So why is it marked as NEW? I thought it might be because I'm in a different car, but there are other events I've done in different cars, and they aren't marked as NEW. It can't be anything to do with Autolog Recommends, because there are no friends on that Speedwall with me. It's got me confused. I'm trying to keep track of which events I've done.... but when it does something like this.. it throws me off completely.

To add insult to injury.. another glitch has struck. I just finished a session, or should've done, but I wasn't getting any SP when I should've done. After finishing all the other objectives, the top one read 0/100,000 SP. Impossible. I've switched off for now, hopefully, it'll fix itself when I go back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Is the event another color? (gold/silver/bronze)

If it's still blue and labeled as 'new', it could simply mean that the game hasn't registered that you completed it.

Try it again and go back to your hideout/command post and see if that works?

• 3 years later...

Yup, just happened to me. I had to quit the game and when I came back I had to do the speedlist again, and it was a pretty long one too. Also, OMG you just pointed out to me how to figure out which speedlists I’ve done and which ones I haven’t, BY LOOKING AT THE DAMN SPEEDWALLS! I’m so angry because everytime I quit the game all the boxes for speedlists are cleared and at first I didn’t know how to check if I’ve done them or not, so I ended up repeating a lot of them. *Sigh*, I really fucking hate this game.