Online titles roadmap for Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 9:15 AM, KatsuroMakoto said:

That will be 100 games in total! estimation on time?

Well, if I remember correctly, everything can be completed in about eight hours (four hours per player). But it will depend on several factors, such as how quickly both players configure their preferences for the next game or the connection quality between them.

In the best case, each player would need between three and four hours each (six to eight hours total).

In the worst case, the process could take between five or six hours per player, for a total of between ten and twelve hours. Obviously, if the connection quality and/or the speed of the players involved is even poorer, the whole process could take a longer time.

In any case, if you don’t intend to speed up the process too much, it’s advisable not to stress too much about doing everything too quickly. It’s better to take it easy; slowly but surely. Lower the sound a lot or even mute the TV, and put on some music or talk by voice with the other player involved, to better manage the boosting session and be entertained in the process.

Be warned that the game servers can give a connection error from time to time during the fights, losing everything done during that last fight. The connection error could occur from the beginning of the fight or even in the results screen at the end. Keep this in mind. In my experience, sometimes my partner ( @Mikel ) and I were able to do about twenty fights in a row without the servers throwing an error, while other times, we were getting that error a couple of times in a row.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I didn't want to start my own thread so I guess I'll necro this one. Just as a fair warning to anyone wanting to still get the online done...servers are pretty terrible for me. I'm self boosting this and I get the disconnection error every other match. I can do one match with no issues and then my next match will 99.9% of the time give me the disconnection. Repeating that pattern as long as I'll tolerate it. 

I am about 9 titles shy now of being done so hoping to power through it but just wanted to let anyone else possibly looking into this of my issue. I'm not sure if others have had the same experience. 

• 9 months later...

Not sure how late I am to this if I’ll get an answer or maybe I’ll figure it out and let someone know in the future, but can you complete these online matches just in a private match? Or do you need to find your boosting partner online somehow? 

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 6:37 AM, Jervany said:

Not sure how late I am to this if I’ll get an answer or maybe I’ll figure it out and let someone know in the future, but can you complete these online matches just in a private match? Or do you need to find your boosting partner online somehow? 

As far as I can remember, you need to play against other players online. I suspect that if you play in private —I don’t even remember if that option was available— the titles will not be unlocked.

• 4 months later...