Unable to upload character on PS Now

TallManJakiens

26 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Although, I don't know how affective it is for the PS Now version of the game.

I would imagine that work around wouldn't work.  The PS3 version can't be downloaded, so it wouldn't be running locally, so the changes made to one's personal network wouldn't affect the game which would be running remotely.

OP, your best bet is trying to find the game physically used to do the workaround.  Fairly easy and cheap to do if you're in a large city in the US.

Edited by Falvaire
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Falvaire said:

I would imagine that work around wouldn't work.  The PS3 version can't be downloaded, so it wouldn't be running locally, so the changes made to one's personal network wouldn't affect the game which would be running remotely.

OP, your best bet is trying to find the game physically used to do the workaround.  Fairly easy and cheap to do if you're in a large city in the US.

This^

The servers closed years ago so the online only trophy is impossible to obtain through normal means, therefore you have to use a retail copy to make the exploit work.

20 hours ago, Falvaire said:

Wow I wish a guide told me that the servers were closed. Thank you, I appreciate the help

• Like 1