Weapon Master

jans19961

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/09/2021 at 6:26 PM, jans19961 said:

Okay , i havent load the day one Update at the Moment, becausey Internet is broken 1f605.png

I've spent 4 hours on the 1.000 version (boxed version), doing max of thing, then i've downloaded the 1.002 version on ps5 ...

Game is totaly soft locked can't advance anymore, no matter which quest i tried to start, nothing happen and i have to restart the game.
So i've gone back to 1.000, load my save and finish the game ! 

BUT : all % are broken ! and weapons counter reset each time i die, so i can't get all the weapons needed to get the last trophy of the game

I hope you don't have same bug as me, but start a fresh new game with the lastest update to be sure everything will be fine !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

after finishing the main story i have 14/16 weapons. i am missing the rock that you get from a side quest but i dont know which is the last one i am missing.

it might be the hand from the mma side quest. is there any spot for it where it spawns other then the side quest?

i am going to write down the weapons and mark them one by one. i will post a message if i get them all

I got the trophy. the ones i was missing was the healing spree side quest for the hand and the side quest for the witch for the rock.

Edited by PrimalxFear