Kingdom Come: Deliverance Announced For PC & Next-Gen

Goro

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is the new open-world Medieval RPG from Warhorse, a studio founded by former Mafia 2 developers in Prague. Developed in CryEngine, it’s coming PC and next-gen formats in 2015. Check out the trailer.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is the new open-world Medieval RPG from Warhorse, a studio founded by former Mafia 2 developers in Prague. Developed in CryEngine, it’s coming PC and next-gen formats in 2015. Check out the trailer.

With my czech proud, I have to disagree with you :)

Warhorse studio was founded by creator of first Mafia, not the second one.  :)

Edited by Metal_Lord

Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!!Arigatou!!!! for Share the Trailer :)

• 11 months later...

One year on and this is my most anticipated game, i've just contributed to the kickstarter and secured my pre-order! I got to play the alpha and it was absolutely awesome!

Just one more year the game will be released! (December 2015)

Edited by Goro