Can't Unlock last Special Palette

Bawzton

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 2:03 AM, Gustavodias_1982 said:

Did you get it? I did beat one staff ghost in every sector, coast, desert, jungle and mountain, but i'm still no able to buy this special palet.

I had the same thing happen after doing one track in each zone & it didn't seem to count, however it seems the last track in each zone won't count since those are DLC ones. I'm assuming you did a DLC one like I did so hopefully that helps you or anyone else who needs it.

• Like 2

I think this has glitched on me somehow.

After finishing all the requirements for each car I went and bought everything, but there was still an exclamation mark next to the Palette section for each car. I went looking and found this thread and realised I needed to do this and win an arcade race on expert, so I did that. I unlocked the Overachiever trophy, but there's nothing new for me to buy on any of the cars and I can't get Trophy Hunter.

19 minutes ago, stpatty said:

I think this has glitched on me somehow.

After finishing all the requirements for each car I went and bought everything, but there was still an exclamation mark next to the Palette section for each car. I went looking and found this thread and realised I needed to do this and win an arcade race on expert, so I did that. I unlocked the Overachiever trophy, but there's nothing new for me to buy on any of the cars and I can't get Trophy Hunter.

Hey dude, I'm sure you already know this plus you've done a lot more in the game than I have, but there's an extra palette section that might have what you need. I'm hoping you need something in that extra palette section so maybe that's it, if not then damn that's annoying.

• Like 1

Just now, Destructor-8 said:

Hey dude, I'm sure you already know this plus you've done a lot more in the game than I have, but there's an extra palette section that might have what you need. I'm hoping you need something in that extra palette section so maybe that's it, if not then damn that's annoying.

Is it in the same place as the rest of the palettes? I have 12 for each driver and can't find anything else anywhere to buy.

16 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Is it in the same place as the rest of the palettes? I have 12 for each driver and can't find anything else anywhere to buy.

Yeah it's in between each of the characters so when you go on any of the characters you'll find it. I messaged you what it looks like.

Edited by Destructor-8
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 12.9.2021 at 10:02 PM, Bawzton said:

I beat a Staff Ghost in each zone in Time Trials and still haven't unlocked that color palette, has anyone else had this issue?

For everyone struggling, I had the same issue. What worked for me was beating a staff ghost in each zone while making sure it was all done in the same car and the time needed to be my (new) personal best for the track and just to be safe none of the DLC tracks.