Cosmetics Related Trophies Issue

ThereWiIIBeBlood

I’m curious if anyone has any issues unlocking trophies related to hats, decals, emotes and colorways?

I noticed I was close to the decals so I decided to buy two from the requisitions to get me to 40 and didn’t unlock a trophy. Tried to buy two more and nothing. Tried to also buy hats and colorways to get me to the required amount and nothing there either. 

I just noticed that it looks like nobody has earned any of these trophies the last two days so I’m guessing the latest patch messed with these trophies ?

20 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

I'm guessing it's either that or the game doesn't recognise any of the season one cosmetics as progression towards the trophy. Have you many left in the requisition store? It might be worthwhile picking up a few more just to be doubly sure. 

The latest patch has broken all 3 of the cosmetics related collection trophies so they won't pop at all :(. I'm missing the hat trophy but a friend of mine is missing both that and the 40 colorways trophy :(.

Slightly unrelated but does anyone know how the cosmetics are unlocked?

It feels like I need to buy paid DLC in order to unlock stuff...

After getting the

Open 50 hidden caches.

Trophy.

Suddenly hidden caches no longer gives any bonus items. Before I used to get a random color, emote, or decal. Now I just an extra consumable item like a turret to be used ingame.
I've also looked in the shop and for almost everything, even if I buy everything in the shop, there doesn't seem to be enough there to get 30, 40 or whatever.

I also have 29 guns at four stars, despite having bought everything in the shop. Do I really need to buy the retro shotgun that comes free with one of the paid DLCs?

@enaysoft there's a fixed amount of cosmetics that come from hidden caches. There'll come a point when you'll stop getting them from there and you'll have to purchase the rest.

Before the update, there were 30 weapons for standard players, 31 for those who had the season pass Heirloom. You might be missing the Gruppa which is an RNG reward on Intense or above difficulty. 

• Like 2

I've done a few stages on Intense but the AI is a bit dumb so it's very difficult to do stages, even on Intense. Any idea which stage Gruppa is on, or is it just random?

I don't have Gruppa, nor the Heirloom weapon.

I'm wondering if you also get cosmetics for playing in Intense too since I seem to have run out of items to buy in order to get any trophies for collectibles.

I have done all the stages on Standard more than once now, but nothing new seems to come up. I have collected about 60 hidden crates too, definitely not getting any more from those.

I can see now why the developers did this, so you pay money and get the DLC.

Edited by enaysoft

I got the Gruppa from a random Intense mission but players on Discord have reported receiving it on a higher difficulty. My only guess is that it's RNG on Intense or above so it could be worthwhile running a mission you're familiar with over and over. There should be 34 weapons since season one update for standard players though (35 if you have the Heirloom season pass weapon). 

It seems you unlock one cosmetic for completing the game on Extreme and another on Insane. I got a weapon Colorway for completing the game on Insane. I can't recall if I got anything for Intense though. 

• Like 1

Many thanks for the tips.

Well I guess I'll load up 3 fire turrets and 3 lightning turrets and just try to do some stages on Intense with the AI that I have done before, and just hope I unlock some more stuff.

@Flynnerigan Sorry, another question, which stage do you find the easiest on harder difficulty settings?

I quite like 2-1 because almost the entire stage is nice long corridors where the AI is good at shooting stuff down and with turrets, it's like a 4th gunner, taking it slow and camping down on one spot when any enemies appear, if how I get through the stage. Just wondered if there were any other easy stages to go for.

I remember thinking 3-3 would be easy because there are no gun androids or xenomorphs, but actually they can come in high numbers sometimes and really overrun you. And the bit at the end shooting all the columns, that bit is really tough.

Edited by enaysoft

4 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Well I guess I'll load up 3 fire turrets and 3 lightning turrets and just try to do some stages on Intense with the AI that I have done before, and just hope I unlock some more stuff.

@Flynnerigan Sorry, another question, which stage do you find the easiest on harder difficulty settings?

I quite like 2-1 because almost the entire stage is nice long corridors where the AI is good at shooting stuff down and with turrets, it's like a 4th gunner, taking it slow and camping down on one spot when any enemies appear, if how I get through the stage. Just wondered if there were any other easy stages to go for.

I remember thinking 3-3 would be easy because there are no gun androids or xenomorphs, but actually they can come in high numbers sometimes and really overrun you. And the bit at the end shooting all the columns, that bit is really tough.

1-1 is my go to for solo grinding on Intense but the RNG on the hidden cache and end-of-mission rewards is abysmal :(.

@enaysoft I personally find any of campaign 2 to be quite easy. 2-3 you can kind of speedrun the end since all of the Wardens spawn in the same locations and you won't even need to deal with the Incinerator guys. Honestly though, to avoid feelings of burnout I would try to find a like minded squad who'll play with you. The bots are far from ideal when it comes to having fun. 

11 hours ago, enaysoft said:

My intense go to is 2-3 against the synthetics. Bring electric mines and electric turrets. The only difficult part is the ending and even that is doable once you've done it a few times. My set up is usually gunner with a sniper rifle and the semi shotgun. You can sit back and snipe the synths pretty easily then have the shotgun on reserve for the few xeno encounters. The parts where you are defending against synth waves you can often set up mines at their entrances and once you've triggered the prompt for hostiles incoming they will be wiped out upon entering.

I'm guessing it's either that or the game doesn't recognise any of the season one cosmetics as progression towards the trophy. Have you many left in the requisition store? It might be worthwhile picking up a few more just to be doubly sure. 

@Flynnerigan I left the rest alone for now. I think I have 2 or 3 left in the store I could purchase. My concern is that the trophy will get patched and I'll have to obtain another decal in order to trigger it (hopefully) and I'd rather be able to just go to the store and purchase one than rely on RNG from the hidden caches. Also I'm unsure of how many cosmetics are in the game, I'm assuming there are 'hidden' cosmetics such as decals that are only obtainable through caches and mission rewards and not just the store, it'd suck if there's only 3 decals left in the game and I obtain those before a patch and lock myself out of the trophy. There'd likely be more added down the line but still.

Edited by ThereWiIIBeBlood
  • Like 2

Collect 20 hats trophy is bugged for me. Had 16 before patch with tracking saying 70% which equates to 14. Purchased 6 head gear for a total of 22 and no trophy. 30 weapons also bugged, tracking 50% before patch, upgrade one weapon to 4 stars and tracking now 53% when I have 28 weapons at 4 stars. F**k this broken game and f**k the devs for making it worse.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, evOlvingParasite said:

Collect 20 hats trophy is bugged for me. Had 16 before patch with tracking saying 70% which equates to 14. Purchased 6 head gear for a total of 22 and no trophy. 30 weapons also bugged, tracking 50% before patch, upgrade one weapon to 4 stars and tracking now 53% when I have 28 weapons at 4 stars. F**k this broken game and f**k the devs for making it worse.

Well they've got about 6 days (at least) to fix the 0/30 Elite Synths kills that is bugged for everybody.

Guess you'll just have to wait for a patch to fix everything when the game boots up. I have 40 gun customisations and no pop for me either.