Liberator trophy bugged?

1 hour ago, MythicMarc said:

I’ve got 100% of the map, all items upgraded, all posters and plant seeds, 2 extra data disks and still can’t get the trophy to pop. Anything else needed outside of that stuff ? Do you need to talk to everyone or something ?

Over on Twitter some1 else mentioned same problem, Devs said there is a secret data disk in Western Range for defeating a tough enemy there, if you skip the fight though apparently a NPC picks it up to sell, they don't say which though.............is it that one we free over there or another NPC in that area??

36 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Over on Twitter some1 else mentioned same problem, Devs said there is a secret data disk in Western Range for defeating a tough enemy there, if you skip the fight though apparently a NPC picks it up to sell, they don't say which though.............is it that one we free over there or another NPC in that area??

Hm i just only know the tough enemy. He is only coming in the pit before you going up the Tower to get over the barricade with the Drill. But he only appears if you kill the 2 enemies in the pit before that.

After i killed them and leave the area after the Events in western range on the same Spot there were an npc searching through all the trash there, maybe he sells it to you? I got my platin so maybe it is the data disc from this spot.

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

Hm i just only know the tough enemy. He is only coming in the pit before you going up the Tower to get over the barricade with the Drill. But he only appears if you kill the 2 enemies in the pit before that.

After i killed them and leave the area after the Events in western range on the same Spot there were an npc searching through all the trash there, maybe he sells it to you? I got my platin so maybe it is the data disc from this spot.

How many data disks you had at the end? 

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

Oh maybe, never know what goodies you may find in trash ;)

Let us know if that is it

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I found the NPC but he just keeps telling me to stop blocking the road so I’m guessing I got it during the fight so it doesn’t seem to be that one. 

18 minutes ago, MythicMarc said:

I found the NPC but he just keeps telling me to stop blocking the road so I’m guessing I got it during the fight so it doesn’t seem to be that one. 

Damn that's a shame, back to the hunt, hopefully it's not bugged.

Did you check the 100% map by Demajen that I made a thread on, maybe worth going over that see if anything catches your attention and worth investigating

Edited by Optinooby

4 hours ago, MythicMarc said:

I’ve got 100% of the map, all items upgraded, all posters and plant seeds, 2 extra data disks and still can’t get the trophy to pop. Anything else needed outside of that stuff ? Do you need to talk to everyone or something ?

@MythicMarc Your missing 1 more data disk. I had 3 extra at the end.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

4 hours ago, PHtrishasy said:

@MythicMarc Your missing 1 more data disk. I had 3 extra at the end.

I was the person that asked on Twitter. I think know what I missed and it's currently impossible to fix. Flip (skeleton key merchant) sells a Data Disk for like 654 coins or something. I skipped it because I didn't need it, and only bought all skeleton keys. If you buy all his skeleton keys, he moves to the top right balcony of Coastal Fortress. You break him out of a barrel and get a baton upgrade from him (mine went from level 1 to Max, so not sure if there is a level 2 and I got both at once?).

Then he goes back to Joffre Street, and if you talk to him there, eventually he repeats "You said your name was Rayton? Thank you for your medal." and stops selling you stuff. So I only have 2 data disks at the end. If that Data Disk counts as 1%, that's what I missed.

If there is a level 2 baton upgrade, maybe my game thinks I missed it since I went from level 1 straight to max. Idk. But I'm sad. Hopefully they'll patch it where he can still sell you stuff after he goes back to Joffre Street so I don't have to play the entire game again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think I'm in the same boat: have 100% exploration on all zones, all upgrades, all seeds/posters,etc, and only 2 data disks left.

Pretty frustrating that Flip won't sell the final disk if things were done in the wrong order. 

I really enjoyed the game, so I'm glad I played it, but this seems like an arbitrary trap to wander into at the end. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I have beaten the story and have all areas 100%, maxed out devices, Flip is in Joffre Street and says 

“Think of flying mouse’s key the next time a treasure chest makes you look silly”,

Select *Buy*

then doesn’t sell me anything while saying 

“Gold and silver keys are no match for my skeleton key”.

People have said they have seen seen him in the coastal Fortress or the under water section in the Arsenal which I never encountered him in initially but a revisit to the Arsenal was a note saying he WAS there apparently, the coastal fortress there is nothing where he apparently should be.

Duo, The looting NPC in the Western Range says

“What are you looking at? Don’t block the road.”
and doesn’t offer a data disk to buy (presumably because I fought the enemies during the story?)

Im stumped on what to do.

EDIT:

Nevermind, so as it turns out I can’t read maps. The last data disk I needed was between Joffre Street and the abandoned tunnel mine place above the mine cart transition between maps.

it was literally ON THE MAP staring me in the face. I’m dumb but I have my platinum trophy now

Edited by Timmzy27
I figured out the problem

• 4 months later...
47 minutes ago, MegaZeroXX said:

@Optinooby, I see you got the platinum. Care to share how did you get the last Data Disk? I believe this is the only thing that I'm missing. 

I don't think it ever bugged on me, or by the time it would have, it had already been patched and so was ok for me. I made a Platinum Walkthrough and just wanted to understand the bugs and if there were workarounds.

I was just trying to help work it out if possible.

The bugs were all supposed to be fixed, do you have any idea of what Data Disk it could have been that glitched if it has?

Edited by Optinooby