Help with writing a guide!

indigo-mk

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was looking for anyone willing to assist me with writing a platinum guide for Hades. I have made some progress on it, but have never written a guide before and wanted someone more experienced to guide me (haha get it?) through the process in order to provide the best guide possible for anyone who desires it, so contact me if you're interested! Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm new to using the forums and stuff on this website.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2021 at 5:31 AM, indigo-mk said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was looking for anyone willing to assist me with writing a platinum guide for Hades. I have made some progress on it, but have never written a guide before and wanted someone more experienced to guide me (haha get it?) through the process in order to provide the best guide possible for anyone who desires it, so contact me if you're interested! Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm new to using the forums and stuff on this website.

Not sure if this is the help you are looking for.... but I've earned all of the achievements on Steam last year and am currently working my way through the game again on PlayStation. If there's a trophy or section you want help with let me know and I would be happy to help with a write up for a trophy or two.