Fire emblem Awakening: General Thread

Beyondthegrave07

I made this thread in order to talk about maybe the best strategy game I've played in a long time. I would like to discuss, Primary teams, favorite characters, Skills equipped, classes,marriages, and anything else you'd like to discuss Please use the spoiler function if you are going to spoil anything, just in case others haven't finished the game!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I'm on chpter 8 in my first playthrough and I already have 4 couples married

Sumia x Chrom (they pwn everything in one hit as a team early. I'd recommend this on a harder difficulty)

Lissa x Lon'que

Virion x Miriel

Vaike x Sully

So far, I have 5 main characters I use...

Donnie, MU (my unit), Chrom, Lon'que, and Sumia. <-- At this point they almost kill everything in one hit. Don't get me wrong, I've been training everyone and for the most part everyone is on level 9 or so (except Fredrick). So far. I'd say Lon'que is my favorite character. His trouble with women is hilarious (and awkward) and he's a badass on the field. I also like Donnie because if he's trained well, he's pretty much a countryboy on steroids and his phrases. Lastly, Gaius is hilarious. Him and his sweetooth :giggle:

I beat this back in August. Fantastic game, it's also my first Fire Emblem. Thinking about playing one for the ole GBA, any recommendations?

the only ones for the gameboy that have been localized are fire emblem 7 and sacred stones. both are great but I'd start with 7 just because it's a good starting place.

This game is starting to become too easy! I have galeforce for Lucina and Sumia whose ratings are both over 200. Also, MU (male) married Lucina so my Morgan pretty much pwns! Also, my Chrom is no slouch either with a rating over 200. I can pretty much clear a chapter or paralogue with just Lucina, Chrom, Sumia, Morgan, and MU.

I'd suggesting looking for the emulators as finding a physical copy could be rather expensive. I've used the ROM's for the older games on my phone and they work great!

Awakening was my game of the year without a doubt. Great to see a thread about it on here.

• Like 1

Awakening was my game of the year without a doubt. Great to see a thread about it on here.

Yeah I'm trying to think of a game that can top this one, maybe Dragon's Crown but I only done a few playthroughs of that so...

I beat this back in August. Fantastic game, it's also my first Fire Emblem. Thinking about playing one for the ole GBA, any recommendations?

Too bad I gave away my Old Nintendo consoles a long time ago,  yeah it was my first Fire Emblem game as well. 

Edited by fyiByas

Fantastic game though the gold and exp dlc make it too easy. For some reason I decided to marry Gregor. He keeps telling me to sit in his lap.

Not to deviate from Fire Emblem too much but how does it compare with Rainbow Moon?

Edited by Bucknerd

Fantastic game though the gold and exp dlc make it too easy. For some reason I decided to marry Gregor. He keeps telling me to sit in his lap.

Not to deviate from Fire Emblem too much but how does it compare with Rainbow Moon?

I end up marrying Libra as my waifu but Chrom kept on saying "No Byas! It's a trap!"

Haven't played Rainbow Moon so I don't know...

• 3 weeks later...