Piece de Resistance Trophy

JJgamer4

Is this trophy still glitched??  I already did 4/5 paste up locations with one character and now started doing them again with a different character.  Will I have to delete everything and re-do (probably last trophy I do) with one character or can I finish them all with multiple characters and then just leave game, log back in and get trophy to pop?  I had to do that way with the audio logs trophy. Any insight would be appreciated - thanks!! 

3 minutes ago, JJgamer4 said:

Is this trophy still glitched??  I already did 4/5 paste up locations with one character and now started doing them again with a different character.  Will I have to delete everything and re-do (probably last trophy I do) with one character or can I finish them all with multiple characters and then just leave game, log back in and get trophy to pop?  I had to do that way with the audio logs trophy. Any insight would be appreciated - thanks!! 

It never bugged for me back on release so no clue. But i think i did it back with only 1 drone character.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got this trophy last night.  I went back using only one character, the same wall art and re did the ones I had previously did with a different character.  After completing all the locations, the trophy never popped for me.  SIMPLE SOLUTION - I closed out of the game, went right back in and the trophy popped as soon as the game loaded

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 5:36 PM, JJgamer4 said:

I recently finished the main story and went back to clean up all the missing trophies for the plat. And of course, in typical Ubisoft fashion, the only three collectible trophies in the game all glitched out. It's so f*** frustrating that they insist on putting these useless, boring collectibles in the game that absolutely must have trophies tied to them. They're always glitched for months and months after release and they're never fun to collect anyway. The paste-ups do nothing, the darts - nada - and the drinks, well, they get you buzzed. The only cool activity requiring actual skill was the soccer challenges. That reminded me of the drink challenge in WD1 that was actually fun and challenging to get the trophy (before they nerfed the difficulty). Seriously disappointing, but it's own fault for not waiting 1.5 years after release until it's all fixed. I refuse to waste my time re-collecting it all with one character on a fresh save etc, hoping it will pop. I'm waiting until they patch this.

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 8:44 PM, timmylog23 said:

I completed it and the trophy didn't pop, I closed the game and rebooted the system and then it popped for me

I have have completed all the locations for the three trophies and they still won’t pop. I tried reinstalling the game, that didn’t help. No matter how many times I’ve tried rebooting the game reloading saves etc. nothing will work. They won’t pop and it’s so frustrating. Did you use one character while completing everything?

4 minutes ago, that_dude_cam_ps said:

I have have completed all the locations for the three trophies and they still won’t pop. I tried reinstalling the game, that didn’t help. No matter how many times I’ve tried rebooting the game reloading saves etc. nothing will work. They won’t pop and it’s so frustrating. Did you use one character while completing everything?

For everything personally used 1 character! Paste up popped with no issues.the tracking for it is to complete the bar with ETO and unlock all the grafiti designs some might not register and need to do them again other than that I don’t know! For darts and drinks I had the same problem and they didn’t unlock cause apparently the ubi connect has tracking issues, I disconnected my internet from my ps4 so I won’t be logged in and went and did them again and the trophies unlocked! Since you gonna have to do a whole round for those if you want of course maybe try paste up also! Hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...