Project Winter - Official trailer

IntroPhenom

Now that i can look over the trophy list,  Im even more interested. From what i can tell,  it has an Among Us playstyle to it. A group of survivors that need to perform certain tasks in order to survive and escape, while 2 traitors (the "imposters") have to deceive and betray in order to prevent the survivors from escaping. Personally,  Ive never played Among Us, but the closest experience I have to playing these types of games was playing Cry Wolf (based off a movie) on Aol Instant Messenger, which was incredibly fun.

This could be really fun with friends, or the very least an actively chatty lobby.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Maybe  PS+ title for October, to get everyone on board quickly.  1f60b.png

Ha, this would be a great game to launch as a PS+ title. I won't get my hopes up though. I am wondering if this game is crossplatform with all platforms (PC included), as the fun from these types of games depend on the community and how actively its played. Going to look into it more before purchasing. If it is crossplatform with a decent player base, then I imagine players would get more than their $20 worth ^_^

Looking forward to platinum this, I've played a lot of it on steam, really fun game to play with friends.

The list has way less trophies than the steam version, but expect something like 20 hours boosting and at least 50 hours without boosting.

22 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Maybe  PS+ title for October, to get everyone on board quickly.

Highly doubt, otherwise they would have waited 20 days before launching, but we can have some hope.

10 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

If it is crossplatform

It is, source: https://twitter.com/ProjWinter/status/1438539666790264840?s=20

• Like 1