How do I get missing items post patch?

Hi Trophy Hunters!

I am in the final stretches of this game and I am struggling to get the last few items in the game. I have done dozens using both isaac with his d6 and also the lost with the d4 but I am still unsuccessful in getting those last few items (for reference I am missing d100, missing no, and godhead). I understand that the seeds disable getting trophies post patch so my question to the group is what is the best method to getting these last few items without having to buy the DLC?

isaac is the best character to find item

-d100 is in tresor room pool, you just have to restart run and check the first tresor room (annoying without dlc since you need to return to main menu)

-god head is in angel room pool, dont take devil deal and avoid being hit to boost chance to get an angel room, battery items are must have for rerolling multiple time with d6 (like "the batterry" and "habit") bomb angel for more item to reroll

-missing no is in secret room pool, no tips just check every secret room (no need to check super secret) and buy battery items for more reroll

it is less annoying with dlc because those 3 item are in the greed mode pool and you can easly break the game in greed mode with infinite money and chaos

@salty_kambi Thank you for that tip! I don't know how much more patience I have to restart runs over and over again especially since I am playing on the Vita. I might just go ahead and get afterbirth and afterbirth +. Do you have any recommended videos or places I can go to find out how to use the infinite money and chaos cheeses with greed mode?

i learned most of the isaac strategies by watching french streamer, for breaking greed mode

1-restart until you got d20 (in shop or treasure room) and battery in the shop

2-finish all round except the bosses one of the roof, avoid taking coin

3-use your d20 on all the coin, take enought coin to buy a battery and repeat

open chest before using d20 since empty chest on the ground will be reroll by the d20 (not in repentance)

at this point, you have basicly infinite money but it is fastidious with the d20 so if there is cards in the shop you can try to find "2 of diamonds" to abuse it with a "blank card"

another way is to restart until you there is a blank card in the shop and pray to find "2 of diamonds" or "jera", it's much faster than the d20 method but you need luck

i warn you even if you break the game it should take a long time before you gather the item you want since you will got a lot of "dinner" (chaos works weirdly if you get a lot of items)

and the game risk to crash

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...