Bushido and chill

XLordXNightmareX

I want to follow up on this thread, because I don't think the question asked is the one that's answered.

I know what to say in the dialogue chain; it's in the trophy guide. However, what I don't know is how to get the quests to appear in the first place. So again, is there something that needs to be done in an earlier mission to unlock the quest chain that leads to "Chippin' In"? I've finished Judy's questline, Panam's questline, River's questline, but this questline hasn't even appeared on the radar, which makes me think that I have missed something, even though the guide says nothing.

I've done a shit ton of quests/gigs for Rogue (and everyone else, for that matter). I've completed the storyline missions up to the final one for the Japanese dude (Take-something). But none of this chain has appeared in my playthrough.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I want to follow up on this thread, because I don't think the question asked is the one that's answered.

I know what to say in the dialogue chain; it's in the trophy guide. However, what I don't know is how to get the quests to appear in the first place. So again, is there something that needs to be done in an earlier mission to unlock the quest chain that leads to "Chippin' In"? I've finished Judy's questline, Panam's questline, River's questline, but this questline hasn't even appeared on the radar, which makes me think that I have missed something, even though the guide says nothing.

I've done a shit ton of quests/gigs for Rogue (and everyone else, for that matter). I've completed the storyline missions up to the final one for the Japanese dude (Take-something). But none of this chain has appeared in my playthrough.

Actually I just got the trophy a couple nights ago. Did you complete Search and Destroy? If so, did you talk to Johnny Silverhand about the tapeworm quest? After you complete that quest, there then should be Chippin In appearing

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Actually I just got the trophy a couple nights ago. Did you complete Search and Destroy? If so, did you talk to Johnny Silverhand about the tapeworm quest? After you complete that quest, there then should be Chippin In appearing

No, I haven’t! So Search and Destroy is the trigger, huh?

Thanks so much!