Not enough karma for upgrade trophy!

JaySe7enn

Hello, I've completed the whole game and I'm working towards platinum. I've got all the karma rewards already, and I won't get anything more.
I'm stuck at 310 karma and the last upgrade cost 400 for the increased quiver ++. All end upgrades costs 300 except for this one. 
I've sent a mail to the developers to reduce the price cost to 300 so I can get this upgrade. Some people are still at 60% completion and already have the trophy? how?

I still remember that I had 800 karma, and I wanted to upgrade something but left with 45 karma instead..this happened during the forge. (mini-boss battle for a relic)

My advice is, if you're keep progressing the story after the storehouse and you go into the field, make sure you make different save files. If you have enough for an upgrade go for it. It seems that area is bugged when you die, or fall from something, you lose karma.

Let's hope the developers reduce the price of the last arrow upgrade to 300 as a fix so everyone can still get the trophy!
If not, im sorry to tell you this, but you have to start all over again if you want to grab that platinum.

Jayy_Se7en.png

Edited by Jayy_Se7en

1 hour ago, Jayy_Se7en said:

Hello, I've completed the whole game and I'm working towards platinum. I've got all the karma rewards already, and I won't get anything more.
I'm stuck at 310 karma and the last upgrade cost 400 for the increased quiver ++. All end upgrades costs 300 except for this one. 
I've sent a mail to the developers to reduce the price cost to 300 so I can get this upgrade. Some people are still at 60% completion and already have the trophy? how?

I still remember that I had 800 karma, and I wanted to upgrade something but left with 45 karma instead..this happened during the forge. (mini-boss battle for a relic)

My advice is, if you're keep progressing the story after the storehouse and you go into the field, make sure you make different save files. If you have enough for an upgrade go for it. It seems that area is bugged when you die, or fall from something, you lose karma.

Let's hope the developers reduce the price of the last arrow upgrade to 300 as a fix so everyone can still get the trophy!
If not, im sorry to tell you this, but you have to start all over again if you want to grab that platinum.

Jayy_Se7en.png

UPDATE: I managed to get this in the bugged area! I kept farming this exploder in a rock. It gives you 10 karma each time you defeat this enemy. Actually, it will be depleted for a few minutes, but you can farm it again after a small break. Must be a bug too lol!!

Edited by Jayy_Se7en
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jayy_Se7en said:

UPDATE: I managed to get this in the bugged area! I kept farming this exploder in a rock. It gives you 10 karma each time you defeat this enemy. Actually, it will be depleted for a few minutes, but you can farm it again after a small break. Must be a bug too lol!!

What area is this in please?

I just made a video to get infinite Karma. I was affected by that bug too, lol.

It's in Spanish, but you can see it to know the spot.

1. Travel to that Location and Save the game.

2. Destroy the rock and kill the enemie to get 10 Karma.

3. Save and load the game.

4. Repeat step 2 and 3.

Edited by iForastero
  • Like 4