what to do for the remaining trophy's

Jason-DFG

44 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

I haven't played this game since the ps4 release but i was wondering what we had to do to get the remaining 3 trophy's because i can't seem to find a single guide online?

Because it only came out yesterday lol. Read some of these threads there is some info in them. There will probably be guides some in the next few days. 

1 hour ago, Jason-DFG said:

I haven't played this game since the ps4 release but i was wondering what we had to do to get the remaining 3 trophy's because i can't seem to find a single guide online?

Are you sure you haven’t been letting someone else earn all of your trophies?  I see you were able to auto-pop all of your Death Stranding trophies with the exception of the last three.  Each trophy that you need literally has the requirements written right next to them.  And they certainly don’t need someone to write a guide for those three.  But in case you guys do need it, here is my guide…

Death Stranding Director’s Cut Trophy Guide for those three trophies that don’t auto-pop.

Difficulty .05 -10

Master Builder
Complete at least one of every type of structure. 

Trail-blazer

Upgrade all structures to the maximum limit.  

Homo Faber

Fabricate all weapons and equipment.

100%.   Congratulations.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

It's kind of insulting you even assume i didn't play it myself. I played + platted the game myself back on release. It was even my plat goal 100 why would you think i would remember what i did 3 years ago what items i crafted etc.? Yes i know the trophy descriptions but theyre vague. The directors cut added way more items you have to craft but they haven't made it very clear what items.

You just being a arsehole right now.

Will look into it thanks. I managed to craft all items as soon as i loaded out of the rest room but got to 97/108 before i got confused about what else there was left Same with crafting new structures got to 9/13 (i did craft / max out the new cannon but thats the only thing i found that was new so no clue where the rest is) And for some reason i have to max out every structure again? 1/10 (after i maxed out the cannon)

There are 3 new structures to build. The catapult cannon, jump ramp and the chiral bridge. The catapult cannon can be built right away using PCC 2. The jump ramp and chiral bridge are linked to orders. When you are in your private room you will get a call from Die-Hardman telling you about an Order for the weather station. Complete it and you will unlock the jump ramp. He will then call you again sometime later whilst in the private room telling you about an order for the chiral artist. Complete it and you will unlock the chiral bridge.

That’s as far as i have got. You can unlock the buddy bot from doing an order too for another piece of new equipment. Can’t remember what order it is. But just search online and you will find it. Some other pieces of equipments are linked to orders in your email and S ranking all the races. 

• Like 3

I got the plat today. Basically if you load a ps4 plat file you need to do the half life and cyberpunk missions. Then you have to build the race track and get a S rank on the roadster races. There are 4. To unlock the other structures play the Sam missions on Chiral Artist studio and the weather station. I can’t remember which missions unlocked the calpult structure but just keep doing the sam missions.

2 hours ago, BIue_Smoke_ said:

I got the plat today. Basically if you load a ps4 plat file you need to do the half life and cyberpunk missions. Then you have to build the race track and get a S rank on the roadster races. There are 4. To unlock the other structures play the Sam missions on Chiral Artist studio and the weather station. I can’t remember which missions unlocked the calpult structure but just keep doing the sam missions.

Already got the plat since monday but thanks for the help anyway