Is there a glitch to get a lot of souls earlier in the game?

WhiterWhite00

You are seriously doing yourself a disservice by attempting to do glitches in the soulsbourne games. Regardless of exploiting soul level, if you cant master this game, you're going to get steamrolled in pvp. Unless you choose to cheese that as well. 

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

You are seriously doing yourself a disservice by attempting to do glitches in the soulsbourne games. Regardless of exploiting soul level, if you cant master this game, you're going to get steamrolled in pvp. Unless you choose to cheese that as well. 

Yea ok what's the glitch then

2 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Who says they're even going to play the PVP, it's not even required except for the demon souls remake

57 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Yea ok what's the glitch then

No idea, i obtained souls and covenant items the way they were intended, progression and pvp. Just advising you cheesing this game will seriously hinder the enjoyment.

Not sure how you intend to beat The Nameless King on NG++ if you can't beat the game without glitches.

3 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

No idea, i obtained souls and covenant items the way they were intended, progression and pvp. Just advising you cheesing this game will seriously hinder the enjoyment.

Not sure how you intend to beat The Nameless King on NG++ if you can't beat the game without glitches.

You don't have to PvP for covenant items, I got platinum in all Dark souls games I was always offline and got them just fine, but I do agree exploiting a game such as Dark Souls is a shame especially since the game is all about patterns and learning, but to each their own.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

I found the best way to farm souls in the newest patch is to use the tree glitch at the Firelink Shrine to get to the roof early to grab the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring and farm the two Silver Knights in Anor Londo. Its also a bonus that they drop Proof of a Concord Kept for the covenant. Once you learn to counter both Knight's movesets, you will go through levels quickly.

• Like 2