Extreme Manhunt with friend?

GigiFG

• 1 month later...

Unsure about this particular trophy, but I’ve had a number of instances where something didn’t pop for me unless I was hosting. When I played with a friend about a year back in private sessions, I remember we each had to take turns as the host, and replay the missions so some trophies popped for both of us.

Based on that, I would assume this trophy only counts for the host as well, but I could be mistaken. I’d actually like to know this myself definitively too.

Edited by SmileSlice

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To answer an old question, if you try and do this now as of today, at minimum you have to be level 58 in the current season. This unlocks hornet at tidal basin. Once you kill him the trophy pops. Granted you have to do it on challenging or higher difficulty. If you don't know how to do it, move the cursor over the mission. The icon should be yellow, if it isn't press and hold triangle. If it still isn't yellow, press and hold triangle again until it turns yellow. Complete the mission and the trophy should pop. This is easier than having to wait several weeks to unlock all missions