about transfer save PS4>PS5

monochromepui

Going by the person with the fastest time on PS5 you don't actually need to repay the entire story. It seems like finishing the game triggers all prior story trophies, same possibly happens for stuff like all side quests. It appears the only things you actually need to redo are specific one off stuff like finishing the final Dice & Cube course. 

• Like 1

* What i did was: Have a legend save with 100% completion at the last 2 boss fights (there should be a safe room before fight with Soma) then complete the boss fights you should get all story related trophies (Chapters, Free Skateboard) plus ones for Side Cases, Investigate Professor, Amon and the legend difficulty one too.

(It should also pop the equipment, records and skateboards collection trophies)

+ Auto-pop with 100% completion save:
- TownGo: you just need to open that up in the phone menu and go through the tabs (Shop, City, School) and it should all pop (worked for me)

- Skills acquiring trophies: open the skills menu and they pop for me.

- For the 4 clubs related trophies, just talk to the person that let you play their club minigames then it should pop (Boxing, Dancing, Robotics and Racing)

+ Same with girlfriends' trophies, just talk to one of them and they'll all pop

- For the squirrel search trophies and all of your gadgets related ones (Observation, Detector, Noise Amp, Dog), iirc I just scan one of the squirrel that had already been completed and they all pop. (I also had a save at the end of the squirrel search side-quest just in case)

+ Have to do again:

- Ex-Mercy

- Hama of The Dead: 50 pickups, you just need to get one more pickup and it'll pop. (Quickest way is chapter 3 of the minigame, grenade first 3 turns then grab 1 of the pickups behind the 3 zombies on turn 4) 

- Drone Race: go through the champion league again. (You should have the best drones and parts after finishing this trophy once on the PS4)

- Aircellios, Skateboard Race and Dice&Cube: finish last stage. (Should be simple enough)

- Play all minigames: just redo some of them (if not all), in my case, I got it to pop after Koi-koi and Oicho-Kabu (probably to let it update the counter for the trophy).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 7:02 AM, AllaTheGreat00 said:

* What i did was: Have a legend save with 100% completion at the last 2 boss fights (there should be a safe room before fight with Soma) then complete the boss fights you should get all story related trophies (Chapters, Free Skateboard) plus ones for Side Cases, Investigate Professor, Amon and the legend difficulty one too.

(It should also pop the equipment, records and skateboards collection trophies)

+ Auto-pop with 100% completion save:
- TownGo: you just need to open that up in the phone menu and go through the tabs (Shop, City, School) and it should all pop (worked for me)

- Skills acquiring trophies: open the skills menu and they pop for me.

- For the 4 clubs related trophies, just talk to the person that let you play their club minigames then it should pop (Boxing, Dancing, Robotics and Racing)

+ Same with girlfriends' trophies, just talk to one of them and they'll all pop

- For the squirrel search trophies and all of your gadgets related ones (Observation, Detector, Noise Amp, Dog), iirc I just scan one of the squirrel that had already been completed and they all pop. (I also had a save at the end of the squirrel search side-quest just in case)

+ Have to do again:

- Ex-Mercy

- Hama of The Dead: 50 pickups, you just need to get one more pickup and it'll pop. (Quickest way is chapter 3 of the minigame, grenade first 3 turns then grab 1 of the pickups behind the 3 zombies on turn 4) 

- Drone Race: go through the champion league again. (You should have the best drones and parts after finishing this trophy once on the PS4)

- Aircellios, Skateboard Race and Dice&Cube: finish last stage. (Should be simple enough)

- Play all minigames: just redo some of them (if not all), in my case, I got it to pop after Koi-koi and Oicho-Kabu (probably to let it update the counter for the trophy).

Is finishing the Champion League again enough or do I need to win 1st place in every race again?

8 hours ago, jantrick2 said:

Is finishing the Champion League again enough or do I need to win 1st place in every race again?

you need to finish 1st in Champion League, unfortunately, though you don't need to be 1st in all 10 races just need be 1st after race 10 (around 85-90+ pt)xD Might be helpful to add a save before finishing the 10th race of Champion League on PS4 then do 1 race on PS5, forgot to add that

Edited by AllaTheGreat00

27 minutes ago, AllaTheGreat00 said:

you need to finish 1st in Champion League, unfortunately, though you don't need to be 1st in all 10 races just need be 1st after race 10 (around 85-90+ pt)xD Might be helpful to add a save before finishing the 10th race of Champion League on PS4 then do 1 race on PS5, forgot to add that

That's a relief! I don't think I can handle winning all 10 races again ?

• Like 1