On sale right now. Deluxe Edition

kfree7

5 hours ago, zaibro said:

Don't buy the Deluxe edition lol. If you gonna buy it get the gold edition or the ultimate edition, however the gold edition is usually cheaper so yea.

The Gold or Ultimate are not on sale.  

So yeah.  Respectfully, buy the full game with the Deluxe edition.  Why overpay?  

Buy now.  By now. :)

On 1/10/2021 at 9:24 PM, zaibro said:

I swear I see the gold or ultimate edition almost every sale. Of course I respect your opinion however the deluxe edition is legit a ripoff gives nothing, while the other editions provide at least the season pass which gives Assassin creed 3+Liberation and all the dlcs. 

That is true. I bought the digital on discount but i enjoy it playing so much that i separately bought the season pass with the ACIII + liberation and DLCs. Any way the do is a good way.

Some cheaper some more expensive ? The important thing is: It is worth it to buy in any version you think 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, zaibro said:

I swear I see the gold or ultimate edition almost every sale. Of course I respect your opinion however the deluxe edition is legit a ripoff gives nothing, while the other editions provide at least the season pass which gives Assassin creed 3+Liberation and all the dlcs. 

This is so true, and that's how I get those games. I've seen the Gold/Ultimate Editions of Assassins Creed games go on sale often (especially during Black Friday/Christmas sales) and I feel that you'll get way more value than buying a deluxe edition. I say if you can, just wait it out. The Gold/Ultimate Editions will eventually go on sale soon.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...