Trophy thoughts and.... Glitched?

Hi, 

I've just received my physical LRG copy and it is fun to play this game again many years later the sega CD version. 

Concerning trophies : the no missing shot trophies seem to be ridiculously difficult... But like other screaming villains games it seems to have some Glitched trophies : the all gameplay vids is at 0%, ok maybe we need to wait a little more but after doing 2 runs on normal mode some vids are still locked and I've seen them for sure.... So for now it seems buggy? 

What do u think? 

Ps: got bad ending first and good  ending on another run, the difference was my accuracy more than 80% (82.6%), my first run was without any camera down, no prisoner, and first try for chap 2 so that doesn't count, only acuuracy seems to count? Any other feedback? 

And got 1086 kills count.... But no trophy.... But poped when you start a new game. 

Edited by LCayn

• 2 years later...

Sadly, the closest someone has gotten to the platinum is only 76% of all trophies. In addition to the trophies you've mentioned, no one has achieved no missed shots on Chapters 3 or 4, making me wonder if those trophies are glitched as well. The gameplay videos have been confirmed to be glitched, making the platinum unobtainable. It's a shame Screaming Villains lacks the desire, finances, or technical knowledge to fix trophies for multiple broken games, because the games themselves are fun.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Are we 100% certain the game is glitched? Because on the PlayStation Network trophy list itself (not on PSNProfiles), it lists the platinum and other "unobtainable" trophies at 5.9%. The trophy for Blind Fire 1 (which one person here has obtained) is at 6.5%. So I think someone may have unlocked the other trophies who isn't on this site. All I know is that the Blind Fire trophies are really fucking hard and it's still unclear to me whether you aren't allowed to waste a shot AT ALL or you just have to kill all enemies without missing once. Act 3 is the longest one and you deal with concurrent scenes going on at the same time, so I don't even know how you would logistically complete that without missing any enemies. Act 4 is another very long, slow chapter and I keep missing a couple shots so I haven't been able to test for sure whether it's really glitched.

As for the gameplay videos, those are unlocked through progression and certain scenes that play are at random. I'm not sure if they unlock and save after you view them, or if you have to complete the chapter first in order for it to save them. I also don't know if gameplay videos play differently if you "fail" them or what certain things you have to do to see some of them (the ones in Act 2, for example). There are a lot of variations that you have to determine by a screenshot alone, so it's possible no one on this site has seen all of them yet. I'm curious where people are seeing that these are unobtainable/glitched for sure, because I haven't seen any other discussion anywhere.

30 minutes ago, bud-arc said:

Are we 100% certain the game is glitched? Because on the PlayStation Network trophy list itself (not on PSNProfiles), it lists the platinum and other "unobtainable" trophies at 5.9%. The trophy for Blind Fire 1 (which one person here has obtained) is at 6.5%. So I think someone may have unlocked the other trophies who isn't on this site. All I know is that the Blind Fire trophies are really fucking hard and it's still unclear to me whether you aren't allowed to waste a shot AT ALL or you just have to kill all enemies without missing once. Act 3 is the longest one and you deal with concurrent scenes going on at the same time, so I don't even know how you would logistically complete that without missing any enemies. Act 4 is another very long, slow chapter and I keep missing a couple shots so I haven't been able to test for sure whether it's really glitched.

As for the gameplay videos, those are unlocked through progression and certain scenes that play are at random. I'm not sure if they unlock and save after you view them, or if you have to complete the chapter first in order for it to save them. I also don't know if gameplay videos play differently if you "fail" them or what certain things you have to do to see some of them (the ones in Act 2, for example). There are a lot of variations that you have to determine by a screenshot alone, so it's possible no one on this site has seen all of them yet. I'm curious where people are seeing that these are unobtainable/glitched for sure, because I haven't seen any other discussion anywhere.

2 of the videos are confirmed glitched and 1 of them can't even be accessed due to its trigger not being coded into the game :(:

As for Blind Fire 3 & 4, it's hard to tell either way due to the low player count :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.