Trophy Thoughts?

tranquility101

Hope everyone is enjoying this game! Still trying to figure out if any of the trophies are missable.

There seems to be 3 main areas in the game and I'm about to move to the 2nd one and I'm curious to see if we are still able to go back to first area! Once I move to it I'll let everyone know!

On 10/6/2021 at 10:13 AM, tranquility101 said:

Bought this game last night on a whim, it's really colorful and the graphics are awesome for $30!

Any thoughts on the trophies? Do any of them look missable?

Looking forward to diving into this when I get home tonight. 1f642.png So far reminds me of Paper Mario meets Chicory 1f914.png

Awesome, enjoy! Haven’t started my PS4 copy but I have played this. One thing to possibly look out for and I’ll quote the user’s experience on PS4. I haven’t tested it myself.

“Got stuck on the second island (dinoisland i think) where you get the rod.
Can't interact with the goat. Can't swim to other islands because invisible walls and too little fuel. 
Cave had only the rod and 4 pictures to interact with. 
No visible way to proceed”

• Like 1

So far ‘Practice Makes Perfect’ seems to be bugged and the one for getting all creatures to level 2 seems to actually mean give the first gift to all creatures.

EDIT: Nothing is missable in theory. I rolled credits today and you are put back into the world to do any clean up. I say in theory because of the gifts mentioned above. These are hard to find and seem to be in limited supply. I need 4 specific gifts to unlock the ‘All creatures to level 2’ trophy and I’m not sure I’ll find them. 

Edited by MillennialBug
More info
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MillennialBug said:

So far ‘Practice Makes Perfect’ seems to be bugged and the one for getting all creatures to level 2 seems to actually mean give the first gift to all creatures.

EDIT: Nothing is missable in theory. I rolled credits today and you are put back into the world to do any clean up. I say in theory because of the gifts mentioned above. These are hard to find and seem to be in limited supply. I need 4 specific gifts to unlock the ‘All creatures to level 2’ trophy and I’m not sure I’ll find them. 

I wonder if you have to keep fishing until they randomly show up? There are definitely some gifts I haven't seen yet but I'm only in "Area 2" of the game, so not very far along. Glad to hear not too many things missable "in theory!" I can definitely confirm after entering Area 2 last night I was still able to get back to Area 1. Also you definitely have to go back to Area 1 because there are some collectables not accessible yet until you unlock some extra skills.

I haven't run into many bugs yet. The only one was after an in-battle mini-game where I suddenly seemed to not be able to press X any more. Had to turn my controller off and back on again, or something like that.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:51 AM, MillennialBug said:

I need 4 specific gifts to unlock the ‘All creatures to level 2’ trophy and I’m not sure I’ll find them. 

The trophy description for this one is wrong. You need to get all the 'Friends' to level 3! I got fed up hunting for the gifts and just ended up buying a load of fish from the shops and leveling them up  that way.

Also, little tip if you didn't notice. When you are fishing, if there is rainbow light coming out of the spot, then it'll have a gift in it. No light, no gift. They seemed to spawn randomly after fast travelling around. Hope that helps :) 

Devs have said a patch is coming for the flawless 50 trophy. Hopefully it'll apply retroactivey as I have nothing left to fight :( 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moonka83 said:

The trophy description for this one is wrong. You need to get all the 'Friends' to level 3! I got fed up hunting for the gifts and just ended up buying a load of fish from the shops and leveling them up  that way.

Also, little tip if you didn't notice. When you are fishing, if there is rainbow light coming out of the spot, then it'll have a gift in it. No light, no gift. They seemed to spawn randomly after fast travelling around. Hope that helps :) 

Devs have said a patch is coming for the flawless 50 trophy. Hopefully it'll apply retroactivey as I have nothing left to fight :( 

Thanks for the info, Moonka. Was wondering why that trophy hadn't popped yet. It's a fun game and I guess I wouldn't mind starting a second play through to snag the flawless 50. Also, didn't realize the rainbow fishing hole thing, good to know! ? Everyone seems to want Video Game Controllers and Barbells, might just start feeding them fish!

On 11/10/2021 at 11:08 AM, Moonka83 said:

Good to know on the Level 3. I have bought up all the shops but will spam fishing for the remaining fish for this. Thanks for the heads up.

Luckily I kept a save from before the final fight just in case there was a fight needed to pop the 50 perfect mini-games trophy.

Quite enjoyed the heck out of this game, but I think something may have gone wonky with the latest patch. I'm sitting at 79/80 Thoughts with 1 missing the Sanctum of Self. The characters that include Thoughts in their fights will reward a Thought when you win, but Webble is the only one who didn't and I can't help but feel like cutie patootie spider is my missing Thought. I've scoured everywhere that seems possible to find it, but 0 luck. It's a long shot, but can anyone who beat the game confirm that Webble did give them a Thought? If it's a yes, it means a completely new playthrough on my side so just want to make sure. Crossing my fingers I'm just blind, lol.

Edited by Velvet