eFoootball2022 free to play- 100% possible?

Solid-Fisch

I just found and bought a free version of this game in the playstation store. Is this a lite version? Or a small standard version of the game? Is it possible to get all trophies and 100%? If so, will there be future updates including new trophies?

Edited by Solid-Fisch

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 2:01 AM, Solid-Fisch said:

I just found and bought a free version of this game in the playstation store. Is this a lite version? Or a small standard version of the game? Is it possible to get all trophies and 100%? If so, will there be future updates including new trophies?

i would stay away from this game, at least for now. i bet that there will be expensive dlcs with new, and maybe hard/long trophies in the future. best moment to complete it will be once efootball 2023 will be released and this one will be officially at the end. if there will be free dlcs and easy/short trophies of course

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

i would stay away from this game, at least for now. i bet that there will be expensive dlcs with new, and maybe hard/long trophies in the future. best moment to complete it will be once efootball 2023 will be released and this one will be officially at the end. if there will be free dlcs and easy/short trophies of course

Good advice. I will follow that.

• Like 1