PS+ on sale / amazon.ca

unstablefears

Just a heads up that there's a sale on of the yearly PS+ subscription on amazon.ca if anyone is interested.  It's 29.99, so a good time to get another year added on!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FJ4CDGQ/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0V7PN9FTWB6MM6BBNAYA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1687860382&pf_rd_i=915398

• Like 3

and those work with US accounts right?

I believe so, the ones that went on sale on amazon.com worked for Canadians, so I suspect it should work the other way around too.  At least I don't see why not, pretty sure there's no specific US/CA ones and it's just all NA.Though I can't really say 100%  :unsure:

I believe so, the ones that went on sale on amazon.com worked for Canadians, so I suspect it should work the other way around too.  At least I don't see why not, pretty sure there's no specific US/CA ones and it's just all NA.Though I can't really say 100%  :unsure:

well my sub expired yesterday and the risk isnt too big so i just may jump on the deal

that would of made sense, i couldnt even order it because it says electronics dont ship internationally :S

The dumbest part is they have to mail me my code...why don't they just email me that?

Now I have to wait until Jan. 6 to get a digital code (for an internet company they don't seem to grasp the idea of the Internet)

They are $50.00 0n amazon for me. I have a different question however. I have the automatic renew set up for my PS plus and just got renewed in september or so. If I buy a year subscription on sale does the newly bought year start at the end of the year i am on or do they overlap? If i buy a year now will I lose months on the year i already bought?

Im tired so I hope this makes sense

Edited by JTBBALL

it would add on to ur current subscription

They are $50.00 0n amazon for me. I have a different question however. I have the automatic renew set up for my PS plus and just got renewed in september or so. If I buy a year subscription on sale does the newly bought year start at the end of the year i am on or do they overlap? If i buy a year now will I lose months on the year i already bought?

Im tired so I hope this makes sense