Trophy Thoughts

39 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

To any fellow Doctor Who enjoyers excited for this game, thoughts on the trophies?

They seem all straight forewards and simple.

The trophy list does seem very linear and simple so that is nice. After watching the teaser trailer, I’m not impressed however. 

The world seems open but empty, I’m hopeful the puzzles are worthwhile but it looks like a walking simulator in that interactions with people and places seems very limited to whatever the current objective is.

I’ll hold off for reviews to see, here’s to hoping I’m wrong though!

It has David Tennant, I'm in.

I'll play any game with him in it, it's why I've end up playing Just Cause 3, Lego Dimensions and Kinect Sport Rivals

I would like to add for physical release nuts like myself, they have confirmed on an AMA that they are trying to get physical copies produced with in a few months. 

Edited by breakingthegreen

This is basically a remaster of the VR version (The Edge of Time), but with more gameplay and new content featuring David Tennant.

I enjoyed it in VR, the weeping angels chapter was quite jumpy with mild scares and frights. But, I don't know how it'll feel in flat mode. The VR segments were essentially escape rooms - you're in a location and you have to solve various puzzles in order to progress, I imagine the new stuff will be similar.