Collectible Guide

For those that need help with some of the collectable items or are planning to create a trophy guide, I found the below which helped me.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2629902958

Credit ManjoumeThunder for their work

If anyone comes across a guide for the journal entries that would be great as it’s the last trophy I need to finish the game and get the platinum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PalmerVillain said:

Found a collectable guide on YouTube, there are 41 Journal Pages and 25 Miniscope artefacts to collect.

Agh this would have been so helpful to have had when I was writing my walkthrough on Thursday and Friday >_< At least I now know exactly how many pages I missed.

Edited by themindisacity

2 hours ago, themindisacity said:

Agh this would have been so helpful to have had when I was writing my walkthrough on Thursday and Friday >_< At least I now know exactly how many pages I missed.

if it’s any consolation it took a while to find. Glad to actually help someone with a guide having used so many over the years

11 hours ago, PalmerVillain said:

Update

Found a collectable guide on YouTube, there are 41 Journal Pages and 25 Miniscope artefacts to collect.

Credit to Zalguam for the video. (Yet to use myself as yet)

This was incredibly helpful, definately recommend this.

Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:22 PM, PalmerVillain said:

You can get the collectibles over multiple playthrough’s but unless a chapter select has been added in later patches you have to play through for the missing ones. I haven’t been on it since I platinumed it.

I might wait for a chapter select to be added (that's if they even add one) because I found the game pretty bad tbh and I don't fancy playing it again

• 2 years later...