Trophies aren’t as hard as they sound

Shiggidy_DoZa

This game is freaking amazing and more people should play it. Trophy hunters shouldn’t be scared off by the low percentage. When an artifact is available (all the trophies are for getting the different artifacts), it tells you that it’s in the level and tells you how to get it. It was a little stressful but way easier than I expected and SO fun.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with you there! Although admittedly, I keep getting smited on the Cryptark vessel ? I feel like RNG plays a bit of a role on how well they lay out all the systems for you, but man it's just mass chaos from the moment you board it!

I see you recently popped the plat, @Shiggidy_DoZa... Any tips and tricks you used would be most welcome! Yano, character used, techs to keep my eye out for, general game plan going into the Cryptark, etc. I think myself and any future players would be grateful in that regard ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, visighost said:

We would! I started this a while ago but remember being a bit lost... Any tips would certainly be appreciated.

Glad to know I am in good company with you here, visi!! We shall eagerly await your reply Shiggidy ? 

Or anyone else who still plays this is more than welcome to chime in ?... Sadly not many players on this site, which is unfortunate because this game is fantastically well made!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I never get replies so I di9dn;t notice until today. I mostly used the Salamander. The flamethrower is SO good. For the trophies for keeping your loadout low, I would use the Salamander with the least amount of mines I could carry, then as much flamer fuel as I could hold. You basically just rush whatever needs to be destroyed then rush the brain and drop mines on it. mines kill the brain SUPER fast if you're close enough.

RNG plays a huge part in the difficulty. My first few runs I had terrible RNG and thought the game was super cheap but once I got used to it and got some decent RNG I loved it.

• Like 1