Challenge Rooms

sjk-82

• 1 month later...

On 20-10-2021 at 9:51 AM, sjk-82 said:

Hey, is the dlc still available or delisted?

I know it's a bit of a late response, but maybe this information is useful to anyone else that wants to complete the Japanese version of the game.

I've bought the challenge room DLC through the PS Store on my PS3 (currently at 1047 Yen). You should be able to find it by searching for "Bioshock" in the store on your PS3 (use the 4th keyboard input by pressing select 3 times).

It does state that it is specifically for BLJS-10189. Which is the 2k Collection edition of this game, so I assume all other versions  won't work.

I've bought the 2K collection version of this game on Ebay, currently waiting for it to arrive (will still be a couple of weeks at least).

I'll try not to forget to post a status update once it has arrived :D.

• 5 months later...
On 19-12-2021 at 9:52 PM, Ric said:

I know it's a bit of a late response, but maybe this information is useful to anyone else that wants to complete the Japanese version of the game.

I've bought the challenge room DLC through the PS Store on my PS3 (currently at 1047 Yen). You should be able to find it by searching for "Bioshock" in the store on your PS3 (use the 4th keyboard input by pressing select 3 times).

It does state that it is specifically for BLJS-10189. Which is the 2k Collection edition of this game, so I assume all other versions  won't work.

I've bought the 2K collection version of this game on Ebay, currently waiting for it to arrive (will still be a couple of weeks at least).

I'll try not to forget to post a status update once it has arrived :D.

It's been a while, but I finally got to the game. Just finished it 100%. So I can verify that this information is correct for the 2K Collection.

Edited by Ric

• 3 months later...

I know some people may take this as a "duh, of course" but I can confirm that the digital version of the game you get off of the PSN Store supports the DLC as well. For me it was cheaper to buy it. rather than import the physical 2K version.

• Like 1