Character trophies stacking - how?

the1andonly654

So I'm incredibly confused about stacking the trophies for completing the game with different characters. I started playing with a Sorceress, after a while (before the quests for gathering all talismans) I added the Amazon. What I did from that point was:

1p, my main account, Sorceress

2p, my alt account, Amazon (created on main account)

Got all amulets, killed the boss, only the Sorceress trophy popped. I assume this was because I didn't have the Amazon with me since the start. 

So from here, what do I do? Do I have to go all the way from Amazon's (1p this time) tutorials to final boss again, physically playing as Sorceress on 2p? And then do the same for all other characters? 

According to the trophy guide, with multiple controllers you can stack multiple character trophies, but apparently that doesn't work, at least not anymore. Turns out characters created after finishing normal difficulty can start at the point of gathering talismans, didn't know that. So I guess I can just power through the talismans/boss using 2p Sorceress and a new char on 1p.

• 3 weeks later...

The trophy still stack on PS3, I just did a playtrhough with 3 controllers and I got the 2 trophies for the 2 characters I was boosting (the 3rd character was my main one wich I had already finished the game with.

This is how you proceed.

1) You load your game from your main character

2)In the tavern, create a party with a new character in player 1 slot, and fill the party with your extra controllers 

3)Put your main character in the last spot (your going to play with that character to boost the game).

4) because there is a high level character in your party, the game will ask you if you want to skip the first phase: say YES. Your characters will start at level 15 and you will be able to choose the route B from the get go.

Now play the game with your main character. Don't bother to resurrect your teammates, even if they go out of credit you will still get the talisman and all.

Even if you have only 2 controllers it's still advantageous because you can quickly do the B routes with an overleveled character to carry the character in the first spot. So finishing the game takes only an hour. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 08/11/2021 at 4:02 PM, MrBaynie said:

The trophy still stack on PS3, I just did a playtrhough with 3 controllers and I got the 2 trophies for the 2 characters I was boosting (the 3rd character was my main one wich I had already finished the game with.

This is how you proceed.

1) You load your game from your main character

2)In the tavern, create a party with a new character in player 1 slot, and fill the party with your extra controllers 

3)Put your main character in the last spot (your going to play with that character to boost the game).

4) because there is a high level character in your party, the game will ask you if you want to skip the first phase: say YES. Your characters will start at level 15 and you will be able to choose the route B from the get go.

Now play the game with your main character. Don't bother to resurrect your teammates, even if they go out of credit you will still get the talisman and all.

Even if you have only 2 controllers it's still advantageous because you can quickly do the B routes with an overleveled character to carry the character in the first spot. So finishing the game takes only an hour. 

Which difficulty mode would you recommend this?