Beat slash tales coin grind help?

Willreaper41

So I'm trying to finish the grind, which is long, and using the guide, slash beat and Eizen I'm trying to get 200k tales coins. The issue is that the guide states I should have nearly the exact same score every time for max reward but I keep getting very different scores. Not to mention half the time the dummy doesn't even get stunned at the end and throws off everything. I think some of my passive buffs are changing my damage output (extra damage when stunned I assume) but I don't know how to correct this. I still need like 140k so need a way to fix the issue fast. 

I was looking around and found someone saying using laphi in the balloon game was even faster to grind coins?

I'm going through the game right now. You need lots of focus on your controlled character to actually stun the dummy.

EDIT:

You can between 1200-3000 per play session by playing Champballoon level 5. You can find this mini-game on Taliesin. Use Laphicet and spam "Insubstability". You'll beat the par time every time...just don't be too good at it lol

Edited by XchocomanX
extra extra info