Shared story not working

We haven't been able to start shared story on House of Ashes, we tried PS4+PS4, PS4+PS5 and PS5+PS5 versions and the same thing keeps happening, we connect, set it up, but as soon as te game starts loading it says for the joined player "you are not connected to PlayStation Network" and for the host just says connection was lost. If we switch hosts it just happens the other way around..

Is everyone experiencing this? I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet which seems strange.

It's annoying because it isn't the first issue I've had with this series of games.

Yeah my friend and i couldn't play either. We tried every platform combination possible. It's a shame, because the coop mode was one of the best things of the series. Had a blast playing little hope together. Man of medan was inconsistent and glitchy as well, but in this game here it is impossible to even start a single playthrough.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

I'm also experiencing this. It's not just you. 

10 hours ago, westersburg said:

Yeah my friend and i couldn't play either. We tried every platform combination possible. It's a shame, because the coop mode was one of the best things of the series. Had a blast playing little hope together. Man of medan was inconsistent and glitchy as well, but in this game here it is impossible to even start a single playthrough.

Thank you for telling me, meanwhile I talked to a few other playstation gamers that have the same problem, I've contacted Bandai Namco and at first they tried to act like it was me or Sony and that I had to check my DNS and/or call my provider to forward ports. Which I think is ridiculous, I shouldn't have to do that to get 1 specific game to work while all other games I have work just fine. So I told them tell everything else including their own Man of Medan and Little Hope works just fine (well, I can start shared story atleast) and that multiple people are experiencing this. They now said they are looking into it, so I hope they are and I advice everyone that has this issue to start a ticket on their website so they take us seriously and fix it

3 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

When i did shared story it was fine until near the end of the game then we kept getting connection issues and couldn't continue until we loaded a previous chapter.

Was that recently or right after it released?