I think my Trophy Milestones glitched

Pirelli913

When I checked my profile today, it said Good Finish (inFamous) was my first trophy with No Timestamp. But I know for a fact there's no way that can be possible since that's one possible trophy for beating the game and you're bound to get other trophies along the way. Prior to today, it had always said Bar Fight (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) was my first trophy, also with No Timestamp. I just didn't want anyone to think I cheated. When I first got my PS3, I didn't have a spare Ethernet cable so for the first three months I had it, any trophies I earned didn't have times for them. But I'm confused why it all of a sudden just switched from Bar Fight to Good Finish.  :hmm:

I also have some trophies with missing timestamps, mostly in GT5, even though I haven't cheated in any way

I don't think you can do anything about it, but I personally don't think that a trophy with a missing timestamp, is a cheated trophy... I only think that people have hacked a platinum if the time to platinum is above 5 years or if they have obtained the platinum trophy before the game's release

Ruben

Same here, my 500th & 1000th milestones have changed about 5 times now, I figured it was because I have a little over 1000 trophies without timestamps, it also shows my first trophy as a platinum but as long as my first platinum (FFXIII) doesn't change it doesn't bother me that much.