Fully Loaded Trophy Glitch / workaround

Looks like the trophy is not only bugged as mentioned in powerpyx guide but there may also be a workaround, once i got the rockets 4th ability i progressed through the story a bit and went back to other save file to farm the starlord stagger trophy and rocket five barrel barrage kills trophy  at the place he mentioned in the guide in chapter 11, once i killed an enemy the trophy fully loaded popped even though i did not progress enough to get the other companions special abilities , so it may be wise to save your progress in chapter 11 in one slot where you go the infinite spawning enemies encounter ( the one where you are inside drax's brain and have to clear the flower like looking things)  

Edit : - workaround is confirmed , if you fully upgrade other companions abilities except the 4th one which is story related , reloading any previous save after or in chapter 11 will pop the trophy after killing a bunch of enemies ,you can use this if doesnt pop for you after chapter 14

Edited by baba-yaga069
more info

• 2 weeks later...

I followed Powerpyx and didn't fully upgrade everyone until after I got Groot's final ability and the trophy still glitched on me.

But this guy, Bobby Blane3 on TrueAchievements posted this:

Step 1 - Complete the game
Step 2 - Go to New Game Plus to unlock Fashion Pashion (do this before trying to fix this achievement just in case you lose your collectables progress - I am not sure how this works, but didn't want to risk it)
Step 3 - Go to chapter select. I replayed chapter 3 to get the Slakebuster achievement which I missed on my first playthrough. During this chapter I earned enough points for a special ability. I put those to Rocket and gained the achievement.

It completely worked for me and I'm so glad it did. I made a cloud save after my first game completion just in case but this method worked for me on the latest patch (1.004.000)

4 hours ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

I followed Powerpyx and didn't fully upgrade everyone until after I got Groot's final ability and the trophy still glitched on me.

Step 2 - Go to New Game Plus to unlock Fashion Pashion (do this before trying to fix this achievement just in case you lose your collectables progress - I am not sure how this works, but didn't want to risk it)
Step 3 - Go to chapter select. I replayed chapter 3 to get the Slakebuster achievement which I missed on my first playthrough. During this chapter I earned enough points for a special ability. I put those to Rocket and gained the achievement.

It completely worked for me and I'm so glad it did. I made a cloud save after my first game completion just in case but this method worked for me on the latest patch (1.004.000)

FYI you can actually just load up any chapter via chapter select and you should have all of the costumes you unlocked upon completion of the game.  Then just equip them at that point for the trophy.  That's how I did it.  Pitty the chapter 13 completion in chapter select no longer works to pop the trophy though.  You won't lose anything via chapter select either, since it doesn't save anything to your save files.

Edited by Snake2410

6 hours ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

I'll give this a try and see if it works :)