Visage - Enhanced Edition (Free Upgrade, Coming Soon)

NMErickson

“The scariest game of 2020, Visage, is coming back with an Enhanced Edition for Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X & S. Experience the same horrific journey in 4K 60FPS, with improved loading times and support for the next-gen controller haptic feedback for greater immersion.

The Enhanced Edition will be free for those who already own the game on last-gen consoles.”

Coming soon to PS5. Oh my!

• Like 1

This will be fun to play again. The platinum is relatively quick (I think about 11 hours of gameplay time for me and I took my time), but it's not necessarily easy or without peril. The video reminded me of the dark mechanic, which was pretty cool. The longer you're in the dark, the more creepy stuff you'll encounter. I'm a big horror game fan and wholeheartedly recommend this one.

• Like 1

Cool, I might play it again, but I wasn't overly crazy about it. I think it's one of those horror games that is a bit too much on the walking simulator-side, and often you are more of a spectator than a participant in the horror. I also found a lot of the puzzles and progression in general rather cryptic. There were some amazing moments in the game though, which I won't spoil here.