Auto Pop Glitched

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can you use ng+ save file (after getting last two outfits to pop "Fashion Passion" trophy and plat ) to autopop all trophies in Ps5?, i tried this and popped only Fashion Passion in ps5, should i need to replay the entire game for the other trophies or i should have used the save with story completion first and pop fashion passion in ps5 for plat? (i forgot to backup the main save, i only have ng+)

• 2 weeks later...

My solution for the Managerial Skills trophy (Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian)...

After the transfert data, restart a New Game + At the beginning of the game, just go on the Gamora room, and take the doll. Gamora will speak to you, and the trophy will popped right after the conversation....

Edited by Jost4Gaming

Well something bad happened with my migration lol

It only unlocked 2 trophies, Guardians of the Galaxy and Slakebuster. The first one is for completing the game, which unlocked after I loaded my complete game save file, the second one unlocked upon transfering data again, but it was the only one that unlocked.

Anyone know what could've happened? Maybe this happened because I loaded my save before transferring the 2nd time.