question about veteran ai

melodicmizery

is the ai on this game similar to cod waw where no matter how many you kill they just keep respawning until you advance far enough to stop it? im trying to defend khe in the trenches and they just keep respawning and i can move. the only thing i can do is run for my life to the next point and hope i dont get shot to force my team to advance

13 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

is the ai on this game similar to cod waw where no matter how many you kill they just keep respawning until you advance far enough to stop it? im trying to defend khe in the trenches and they just keep respawning and i can move. the only thing i can do is run for my life to the next point and hope i dont get shot to force my team to advance

Cod bo1 is mediocre compare to WAW where you can't run from amount of infinite grenade especially Mission Blowtorch and corkscrew and heart of reich

• Like 2

If i remember correctly (it has been 10 years...) the game has some moments where there will be infinite enemies spawning until you complete the objective or move forward until your ally A.I moves aswell to trigger a checkpoint. If you are talking about "defending the trenches" im guessing you are talking about the "S.O.G" mission, you have to knife the napalm barrels to stop the enemies from spawnig or they will just keep coming. Here is an example: 

• Like 4

On 10/30/2021 at 9:00 PM, Elite_Agent_009 said:

If i remember correctly (it has been 10 years...) the game has some moments where there will be infinite enemies spawning until you complete the objective or move forward until your ally A.I moves aswell to trigger a checkpoint. If you are talking about "defending the trenches" im guessing you are talking about the "S.O.G" mission, you have to knife the napalm barrels to stop the enemies from spawnig or they will just keep coming. Here is an example: 

yah this was the specific part i was stuck on. i ended up googling it right after my original post and found out about the barrels. i was getting slaughtered over and over and really getting pissed lol. i kept running for the marker. but thanks anyways for the tip!

On 10/30/2021 at 8:48 PM, GrantVernonHart said:

Cod bo1 is mediocre compare to WAW where you can't run from amount of infinite grenade especially Mission Blowtorch and corkscrew and heart of reich

have any idea while the plat on this is more rare then waw? i found waw to be way harder then this. there has been a few moments on here that i wanted to throw my controller but nothing like waw. the grenade spamming on waw was out right ridiculous. 

• Like 1