Team player trophy workaround - EU solution

Makudo333

After a huge time, I finally found a solution on how to get this trophy in EU accounts. Just check my PSNprofile if you don´t believe me.

And I also wanted to share this solution with the rest of you! I have even tried playing with someone from NA but it did not work. The same server bug happened as you also experience playing with someone else from the EU or a second controller locally. The only known workaround was to have PS Vita and join as 2nd player from there but not anymore! Let me tell you my solution which I guarantee you will work.

1) Download your saved data so you got it into the PS cloud.
2) Delete the foul play game
3) Create a US account
4) buy a digital Playstation Network gift card 20 USD or 2 times 10USD PSN for the United States (I bought mines in G2A) (due to the taxes it will cost 10,85 USD instead 10).
5) Use the key you get there to add funds to your US Account
6) Buy the Foul play game with your US account and install it so you have the US instead of EU Version installed on your PS
7) Switch back to your EU account it will also be playable with it
8) Join the game as 2nd player with your newly created US account
9) Start a local 2 player game while equipping 2 team charms with the first player after you downloaded the saved data from your cloud
10) Enjoy the plat!

19 minutes ago, Makudo333 said:

3) Create a US account

4) buy a digital Playstation Network gift card 20 USD or 2 times 10USD PSN for the United States (I bought mines in G2A) (due to the taxes it will cost 10,85 USD instead 10).

You could avoid the taxes if you create a US account with an address from either the state of Alaska or Oregon, as I believe those are the only 2 states that don't add sales tax on PSN. This way you would only need to buy a single $10 PSN card.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You could avoid the taxes if you create a US account with an address from either the state of Alaska or Oregon, as I believe those are the only 2 states that don't add sales tax on PSN. This way you would only need to buy a single $10 PSN card.

I like to add that California too have no sales tax for PSN. At least for now still.

Edited by NERVergoproxy

• 9 months later...
On 2.11.2021 at 6:07 AM, Makudo333 said:

After a huge time, I finally found a solution on how to get this trophy in EU accounts. Just check my PSNprofile if you don´t believe me.

And I also wanted to share this solution with the rest of you! I have even tried playing with someone from NA but it did not work. The same server bug happened as you also experience playing with someone else from the EU or a second controller locally. The only known workaround was to have PS Vita and join as 2nd player from there but not anymore! Let me tell you my solution which I guarantee you will work.

1) Download your saved data so you got it into the PS cloud.
2) Delete the foul play game
3) Create a US account
5) Use the key you get there to add funds to your US Account
6) Buy the Foul play game with your US account and install it so you have the US instead of EU Version installed on your PS
7) Switch back to your EU account it will also be playable with it
8) Join the game as 2nd player with your newly created US account
9) Start a local 2 player game while equipping 2 team charms with the first player after you downloaded the saved data from your cloud
10) Enjoy the plat!

Couple of questions:

How long does it take for you to get the two team charms when starting a fresh save?

Does the us account need to have ps+, or is this game free to play without online subscription?

Does this method only use one console? Thats the impression i got from your text.

Can i get this trophy to work with a ps4 and a ps5 and two EU accounts?

In the EU version is it impossible to just match with another person from the US ( a boosting session for example), or does it sometimes work?

And also is it enough if the other player has the charms equipped and the trophy pops for you too or do you also need to equip them?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Vern3r0z

• 9 months later...