Multiple trophies look to have glitched

tkiddy95

As the title suggests, below are trophies that I should have earned looking at my Ubisoft Connect stats but haven't popped for me

• ...Vidi... - Discover 15 Landmarks (I have discovered 21)
  • Snow Blind - In solo, finish first in 8 big events in snow careers (Difficult to actually track but I'm 75% confident I have just completed this)
  • Maximum Velo-city - In solo, finish first in 8 big events in bike careers
  • All Access - Complete 100 different Events (I've completed 180)

This game is a real mess when it comes to trophy tracking. I've already earned ... that it might work (Complete 10 Shackdaddy Weekly Challenges) which isn't even possible yet!

At this point I don't really want to spend hours chasing every other trophy for them to also not pop.

Anyone else having similar issues/know any fixes?

Edited by tkiddy95

2 hours ago, tkiddy95 said:

...Vidi... - Discover 15 Landmarks (I have discovered 21)

Like the person above states, you have to discover 15 more than you got in the trial.

Snow Blind - In solo, finish first in 8 big events in snow careers (Difficult to actually track but I'm 75% confident I have just completed this)

Maximum Velo-city - In solo, finish first in 8 big events in bike careers

I didn't have any problem with those, are you sure that you are tracking it correctly? You have to win 8 different big events.

All Access - Complete 100 different Events (I've completed 180)

The game has a total of 136 different events, so I think that you're probably looking at the "completed events" stats. Check "Progress > Careers" in the menu.

I've already earned ... that it might work (Complete 10 Shackdaddy Weekly Challenges) which isn't even possible yet!

It's actually attainable now, they've added 2 more weekly challenges yesterday :)

• Like 1

Thanks Both!

From memory I didn't get many landmarks in the trial so I'll go for a few more now.

Regarding the 8 big events, I'm sure I've done it but I'm going to re-do each in one session now

Regarding 100 events, that's exactly what I'm looking at! didn't realize it had to be 100 unique!

35 minutes ago, tkiddy95 said:

Thanks Both!

From memory I didn't get many landmarks in the trial so I'll go for a few more now.

Regarding the 8 big events, I'm sure I've done it but I'm going to re-do each in one session now

Regarding 100 events, that's exactly what I'm looking at! didn't realize it had to be 100 unique!

let me know how you go with events i defs beat all the snow ones today and still didnt pop might try them all again on a different difficulty in one session

31 minutes ago, b-rett8619 said:

let me know how you go with events i defs beat all the snow ones today and still didnt pop might try them all again on a different difficulty in one session

Literally just done them now. Replayed them all and the trophy popped on one I've completed at least 4 times. Also just checked and I've completed 113 unique events so that is definitely glitched for me :/

Just now, tkiddy95 said:

Literally just done them now. Replayed them all and the trophy popped on one I've completed at least 4 times. Also just checked and I've completed 113 unique events so that is definitely glitched for me :/

However I've just checked and I've completed 91 events without big and boss events so I'm guessing the total doesn't include them?

12 minutes ago, tkiddy95 said:

However I've just checked and I've completed 91 events without big and boss events so I'm guessing the total doesn't include them?

thanks for the reply ill give it another go

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

Like the person above states, you have to discover 15 more than you got in the trial.

I didn't have any problem with those, are you sure that you are tracking it correctly? You have to win 8 different big events.

The game has a total of 136 different events, so I think that you're probably looking at the "completed events" stats. Check "Progress > Careers" in the menu.

It's actually attainable now, they've added 2 more weekly challenges yesterday :)

What a blessing that was. Finished the 30 district captures then checked Shackdaddy and 2 more were added so got the platinum last night 

Ive done all of this trophys without any problem at all, i did not play the beta/trial.

only thing thats not working as it should, is the stats for how many free for all races, it says 0 for me and ive done 30-40 races. 

Edited by NEREMANIA
  • Like 1

UPDATE!

Thank you for the responses from everyone, because of them I have got ...Vidi..., Snow Blind and Maximum Velo-city to work via hte methods mentioned in the thread.

Unfortunately All Access still doesn't seem to be working (just finished 100 unique normal events and it hasn't popped) and now Don't try this at home and Employee of the month also look to be glitched (I think this is the same issue as with ...Vidi..., however I completed multiple stunts in the trial so I'm assuming its impossible for me to get until an update occurs to fix the problem).

My assumption with all the glitched ones above is that I have to complete the trophy amount more (e.g. 100 events) than whatever I completed in the trial.

On 05/11/2021 at 2:27 PM, tkiddy95 said:

UPDATE!

Thank you for the responses from everyone, because of them I have got ...Vidi..., Snow Blind and Maximum Velo-city to work via hte methods mentioned in the thread.

Unfortunately All Access still doesn't seem to be working (just finished 100 unique normal events and it hasn't popped) and now Don't try this at home and Employee of the month also look to be glitched (I think this is the same issue as with ...Vidi..., however I completed multiple stunts in the trial so I'm assuming its impossible for me to get until an update occurs to fix the problem).

My assumption with all the glitched ones above is that I have to complete the trophy amount more (e.g. 100 events) than whatever I completed in the trial.

Re do every stunt again that has a star on it and then some more you haven’t done. Basically you need to do 20 fresh ones, doesn’t matter if you did some in the trial 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

sorry for the necro post but I just started this awesome game a couple weeks ago and am having some trouble getting owning the block to pop (capture 30 districts). So far, I’ve captured 34 districts, according to the Ubisoft stats, but alas no trophy. Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated ?

Hi @vanillamoose, this also happened to me a few weeks ago. After some research, I read that if you disconnect from a tricks battle, any further districts you capture will not count until you fully reload the game again. I'm unsure if this is actually the case, but after reloading the game, the trophy popped after I captured around another 10 districts. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LFC--Conk said:

Hi @vanillamoose, this also happened to me a few weeks ago. After some research, I read that if you disconnect from a tricks battle, any further districts you capture will not count until you fully reload the game again. I'm unsure if this is actually the case, but after reloading the game, the trophy popped after I captured around another 10 districts. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks I’ll keep trying! :)

Trick Battle districts trophy is bugged. I'm so pissed at this game. It was really hard capturing 30 and then I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING popping on my TV and I see these guys on Reddit saying they had to do 60+ districts to unlock the trophy. 

I'm absolutely done with this shit. Nothing I hate more than glitched trophies, even worse A GLITCHED TROPHY FROM A PVP MODE. Joke. Absolute joke. 

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Trick Battle districts trophy is bugged. I'm so pissed at this game. It was really hard capturing 30 and then I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING popping on my TV and I see these guys on Reddit saying they had to do 60+ districts to unlock the trophy. 

I'm absolutely done with this shit. Nothing I hate more than glitched trophies, even worse A TROPHY FROM A PVP MODE. Joke. Absolute joke. 

Don’t give up fellow gamer! I was in the same boat as u, but I just kept going, and after 7 more district captures…it finally popped! I feel bad for that Reddit user who had to capture 60+ districts though…that’s like doing the trophy twice!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vanillamoose said:

Don’t give up fellow gamer! I was in the same boat as u, but I just kept going, and after 7 more district captures…it finally popped! I feel bad for that Reddit user who had to capture 60+ districts though…that’s like doing the trophy twice!

Thank you very much for replying with an encouraging comment. I'm sorry for writing all that so angrily but I was really pissed man... 

My trophy only unlocked at 49 districts and I don't know what the hell happened but after I hit the 30 districts (which was pretty difficult) I started playing like a goddamn pro out of no where, I was capturing 4/5 districts per game LMFAO I don't know what happened with me, my blood was boiling so much with this stupid glitch that I finished the trophy in like 4 games or 5 ??? (the 30 captures took me a a whole f****** day ?) 

Thank you once again. 

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, ExoticSwifts said:

Has anyone had issues with the 100 contracts trophy? I've done 114 so far but nothing has popped, also hit the 30 districts with no trophy either but that seems to be common.

I got the 100 contract trophy on my main account a few days ago, I had no issues it unlocked right at 100 so that’s strange. The 30 districts sucked but for me it unlocked at 35

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...