Problem with Ren's Ending (Shiragiku)

27 minutes ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I believe the moment you choose her ending, you do nothing, don’t pull the camera out, don’t take her photo. Just stand there. She should come over and touch/hug you. Ending Ren’s story.

If you take her photo you’re locked into the ending where you exorcise her for good 

Yes, this was the ending with the bride. That worked for me. 

But I'm talking about the white-haired little girl if I'm choosing the hair instead of the photo. 

Correct, you need to choose the bundle of white hair. The method is the same as with the Bride, except in the little girl’s scenario, a fight triggers no matter what. For one ending, defeat her. For the “Inside the Box” ending specifically, just run over to the box once the cutscene ends, ignoring her and any dolls.

I found she doesn’t ever trap you inside if you’re not right up close to the box. Additionally, I had to be lined up straight at the front of the box, with my back to it, before she would actually push me in.

Once I was in the position above, the ending triggered almost immediately. Simply standing in the room in the default position after the cutscene never worked once for me.

Edited by SmileSlice
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble with getting Yuri's BAD ending. I'm supposed to Glance Ose while we're underwater in her boss fight but the dog-ass optimisation isn't bringing up that prompt. I've had to reload the checkpoint about x3 now.

EDIT: worked on the 5th reload.

Edited by Eraezr