PS5 to PS4

Cruscah

This glitch makes me wonder if it's possible to stack the grindy zombies trophies by only doing them once. Presumably the glitch is caused by [stack #2] knowing you already have 10k kills from [stack #1], right? Because by that logic, there are 2 methods that might autopop it:

• Near your first 10k kills, launch the other version to sync your progress, then go into Settings and disable sync (I don't have the game, but Cold War had this option). Then both stacks should be very close to 10k, and they shouldn't glitch.
  • Near your first 10k kills, boot up the other stack on a separate console (PS4 ver on a PS4; PS5 ver on a PS5) and play them simultaneously until it pops for both

Anyone keen to try this? :D 

On 04/02/2022 at 11:29 PM, hore said:

This glitch makes me wonder if it's possible to stack the grindy zombies trophies by only doing them once. Presumably the glitch is caused by [stack #2] knowing you already have 10k kills from [stack #1], right? Because by that logic, there are 2 methods that might autopop it:

• Near your first 10k kills, launch the other version to sync your progress, then go into Settings and disable sync (I don't have the game, but Cold War had this option). Then both stacks should be very close to 10k, and they shouldn't glitch.
  • Near your first 10k kills, boot up the other stack on a separate console (PS4 ver on a PS4; PS5 ver on a PS5) and play them simultaneously until it pops for both

Anyone keen to try this? :D 

Let us know if it works ? :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

if it helps i managed to pop grim reaper on both by updating profile on ps4 and ps5 when close to the 10k and when on the ps4 it popped i closed the game immediately and loaded the ps5 and only needed the same kills to pop it again.  i missed closing it on the 3xpap 2.5k kills so have to do that one in offline but should be faster i hope.  Maybe it syncs progress on finish of the game

i just played online as i enjoy zombies but as i missed the 2500 3xpap i redid that in offline and just famed on round 1.  didnt take too long as i just didit over a day while on conference calls :)

Edited by Drazzzzzzzzzzzil
added detail
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Drazzzzzzzzzzzil said:

if it helps i managed to pop grim reaper on both by updating profile on ps4 and ps5 when close to the 10k and when on the ps4 it popped i closed the game immediately and loaded the ps5 and only needed the same kills to pop it again.  i missed closing it on the 3xpap 2.5k kills so have to do that one in offline but should be faster i hope.  Maybe it syncs progress on finish of the game

Nice find! I may start this game soon then.

What mode did you use? Do all matches need to be in online mode for this to work? Since I don't have the game yet, the more specifics the better 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aceman131 said:

Does the offline progress for the second time round have to be done without closing app or turning off console? Or does it save your progress while offline?

On 03/12/2021 at 3:16 AM, Ryan1597 said:

For anyone else wondering. I just got the 10K zombie kills. Offline, in multiple matches, and turned off my game and continued whenever I felt like it.

^^

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I can confirm the method used by Drazzzzzil a few posts above works and you can sort of autopop the 10k kills. I played on ps4 and when i thought I was close to 10,000 I logged in zombies on ps5 to be sure progress is synched. Then I switched back to ps4 and when the trophy popped I just checked the number of kills (with touchpad) and closed the app. On ps5 when I reached that amount of kills (around 600 in my case) trophy popped while online. This saves a lot of time.

I missed the 2,500 PaP kills as well because it takes too much preparation, but I’m sure it would work on that trophy too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Djeheuty said:

I can confirm the method used by Drazzzzzil a few posts above works and you can sort of autopop the 10k kills. I played on ps4 and when i thought I was close to 10,000 I logged in zombies on ps5 to be sure progress is synched. Then I switched back to ps4 and when the trophy popped I just checked the number of kills (with touchpad) and closed the app. On ps5 when I reached that amount of kills (around 600 in my case) trophy popped while online. This saves a lot of time.

I missed the 2,500 PaP kills as well because it takes too much preparation, but I’m sure it would work on that trophy too.

Thanks for the info! So from what I gather, it seems to come down to 2 steps:

1. When a trophy is close to popping, boot up the other stack to sync your progress.
  2. When a trophy pops, close app mid-match to avoid autosaving; because of this interruption, you can boot up the other stack and pop the trophy by getting however many kills you needed the last time you synced your progress.

Is there a way to check your overall kills and PaP kills? I assume there's a kill leaderboard like other CoDs, but presumably not for PaP kills

2 hours ago, hore said:

Thanks for the info! So from what I gather, it seems to come down to 2 steps:

1. When a trophy is close to popping, boot up the other stack to sync your progress.
  2. When a trophy pops, close app mid-match to avoid autosaving; because of this interruption, you can boot up the other stack and pop the trophy by getting however many kills you needed the last time you synced your progress.

Is there a way to check your overall kills and PaP kills? I assume there's a kill leaderboard like other CoDs, but presumably not for PaP kills

Yes, exactly.

Unfortunately you can only guess your total kills from various stats like kills with a certain weapon (but also multiplayer counts) or PaP kills (it counts also PaP 1 & 2 so it’s not that reliable for the trophy). The only way to have a guaranteed number is to write down your kills after every match from the results screen and do the math yourself.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

hello, i m late, but i wanna share my info too. just autopopped the 10k kills in a different way (went with the same tought of some older zombie games where progress only saves when finishing a match and i my console shut off once during a long match and i didnt gained any exp) and by writing down all kills i did over the matches and then near 10k i quitted the match back to menu, let it save then hopped back into the game get 10K kill trophy, (closing app should work too, but i just wanted to make sure) i just restarted the console over ps button downloaded the ps5 version and it autopopped. sadly for the 2500 pap3 kills i forgot to write down some kills so it popped earlier then i planned it, so gotta do that again. So if someone would do it from scratch i highly suggest to get around 7200 kills with normal or pap2 weapon, then get pap3 weapon and get around 2300 kills more (so u have 2300 pap3 kills and around 9500 normal kills). quit match, let everything save. hop back in get both trophies and restart console and do the other version. It should work this way.

• Like 1